NK asks why UPN why

Apeman

My declaration was to be seen as a friend standing up to another. We stood there for 12 hours waiting for an answer. Chests out and chins exposed. You slapped us for 12 hours before we moved. Don't be mad now cause you had a chance but squandered it

Your alliance has 12,000 tanks, fortunately for you, we have other things on our plate. 

• Upvote 1
0Lovl.png

You are comparing personal infrastructure losses to the losses of the largest alliance in the game? 

I'm fine with you guys declaring in defense of TKR, it's your ally, it is what you are suppose to do. However, you tried calling UPN dishonorable for responding to your declaration of war with....war. I don't see how this makes us dishonorable. 

Edited by Pangui
0Lovl.png

You are comparing personal infrastructure losses to the losses of the largest alliance in the game?

That's just me.

I'm pretty sure UPN has lost a little more than 7,000 infra with that 27k score drop.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I'm fine with you guys declaring in defense of TKR, it's your ally, it is what you are suppose to do. However, you tried calling UPN dishonorable for responding to your declaration of war with....war. I don't see how this makes us dishonorable. 

King Apeman of Resistance detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Chima. The attack destroyed 1,996.00 infrastructure in the city of Lion City and 2 improvements..

King Apeman of Resistance detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of BEPU. The attack destroyed 1,750.00 infrastructure in the city of in the city of and 2 improvements..

King Apeman of Resistance detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Tazewell. The attack destroyed 1,864.00 infrastructure in the city of Pekin and 2 improvements..

King Apeman of Resistance detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Lituanica. The attack destroyed 1,750.00 infrastructure in the city of Kaunas and 2 improvements..

Nah that's personal damage.

Because nuking people is a proven to win wars? 

Will you give it a rest I'v got earache here! You're getting blitzed by a smaller alliance and you didn't think we'd do that much damage get over it. 

Edited by Hayley
  • Upvote 1

How the !@#$ am I supposed to hold off 4 people bigger than me? And yeah nukes seem to be winning all my wars

You do know that nuking people puts them in beige and doesn't allow for anyone else to hit them?

I'm not mad that you declared on us, but to try and drag our name through the dirt by calling us dishonorable for waging a war you declared is crap. 

• Upvote 1
0Lovl.png

You do know that nuking people puts them in beige and doesn't allow for anyone else to hit them?

I'm not mad that you declared on us, but to try and drag our name through the dirt by calling us dishonorable for waging a war you declared is crap.

In the DoW it said we'd give you 12 hours to reconsider your war and we'd not engage... you then attacked...so it could have been avoided but hey it's history now. So is the way the cookie crumbled.

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

To be fair if all he called you was dishonourable i think he's gone pretty easy on you guys

Describe to me how your alliance acted honorably while faced with a much smaller alliance? Why does anyone else need to attack. We own our targets. They will own nothing

Okay. 

1. In the OP, the Nuclear Knights declared war on UPN. Which is the community standard for DoWs. 

2. You personally declared war on a UPN member in game.

In response, we recognized your hostilities and counter attacked you. That simple really. 

0Lovl.png

Okay. 

1. In the OP, the Nuclear Knights declared war on UPN. Which is the community standard for DoWs. 

2. You personally declared war on a UPN member in game.

In response, we recognized your hostilities and counter attacked you. That simple really. 

You're so annoying if your war slots weren't full i'd of nuked you already for whining 

• Upvote 1