NK asks why UPN why

Apeman

Sending a message to gov about how you want to be friends right when rumors get out about us entering is not "working past" anything. Embassies aren't meant to be used when at war, they're supposed to be used to build and bridge relations when not at war. TS has done nothing between the onset of the third Great War and this one, there has been no attempt to rebuild relations, there has been no attempt at moving past it, nothing but silence from TS. You yourself had said we were paranoid about you hitting us back then and you are absolutely right, and guess what? Silence is just as troubling for any alliance, especially given the history of our relations. You had three months to do something, anything, that would ease tensions between us and you have not done so. Why the !@#$ would we not be worried about you just as much then as now?

This is entirely false. Like, to the point of being utterly backwards.

I've been pretty active on UPN's boards. They went quiet after a while. I just ducked back and Tim/Parti picked it up, more quiet from UPN's side.

We had a fairly productive conversation going on our own boards, but again, it petered out. That has very little to do with us... believe me, our members love talking FA.

Gov-gov conversation has in no way been limited to the leadup to this war. I am not sure if you are uninformed or a liar, but you're very far off base.

Edit: you were right about the paranoia. I'll give you that one. :P

Edited by Manthrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

You look real good sitting on top with all the money.

I have always had the highest respect for you, at one time I felt the need to earn your respect and forgiveness. I have known Hans and Saru since (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

When you declared a pretty one sided war with TKR, you activated our defensive treaty with them thru the Obsidian Order. The Nuclear Knights are forced to step in to give the slap potentially needed to help you regain your sense. This isn't your war.

The Nuclear Knights officially declares war on the UPN.

Not all is lost. In true Apeman form, a chance to avoid the carnage. If you peace out TKR, we will peace you out and return to our respectful stance. My only issue is the fact you attacked our fellow Knights.

You have twelve hours to respond.

That leaves only 2 questions

1. Will you answer me here before you blitz us? Even answer in advance then meet me on the field when it's go time. I will fight you honorably face to face. We will not strike till the time expires on this offer

2. What color does the great purple wall turn when it glows green?

Great DoW to our good friends at NK. Diplomacy first, but when all else fails, show no mercy. 

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

Still wondering why of all people UPN attacked BK's ally TKR. 

Absolute respect for you Apeman. It takes guts to call out your friends--but unlike Alpha it seems like NK is actually willing to talk this over and offer a diplomatic peaceful route as well. I don't know you, but I salute you. o7

Very respectable Apeman. 

First UPNer here - I wonder why. Sadly, we probably can't accept your peace, so we will have to settle it with war. Yay!

That's just sad. 

o/ NK

Give em hell Obsidian Order!

Edited by Silent Spectre

Then I guess you do know and yet you argue about it even though this is exactly something BK has done in the last 2 wars

The last 2 wars you've pixel hugged.

:v

• Upvote 5

In the last war, they had a reason, and you did the exact same thing, hitting BoC and DEIC. For your entire stay in orbis, you've always been, for lack of better words, The Syndicate's lapdog. You have sided with them every war. You have fought to defend them even when you could've sat out and watched. People see this, they notice. You've already said when ot comes to UPN vs tS that you would choose tS. If I was UPN I would've dropped you sooner. You're a bad ally, the best thing about you is you don't get into drama, thats its. You're a low toer alliance that is really bad at growing, and you haven't gotten any better as time has came along. You're a funny group of people, very likable, but when it comes to the game you always come up short.

I think you're crying wolf about all this, but I feel as if UPN did the right thing here, they need to look out for themselves. The Syndicate is an enemy of UPN whether either side wants to admit it. You're allied to alliances that would see them harm. Your(our) side will not win this war.

Kastor, I'm not sure if you are just completely ignorant or you are just clueless about both situations, so let me break it down for you real, real simple.

Last war, UPN/BoC/DEIC hit tS. This time, there was actually a reason and I wasn't super pissed off. We honored our MDoAP and attacked DEIC and BoC.

This war, UPN attacks TKR. TKR hit Rose this war. Rose and UPN have no treaty.

There's the difference Kastor. If you still don't understand then I'm not sure you ever will. 

It's also quite funny when people call us tS' lapdog while being an outsider. Again, you're being ignorant and you have no idea of the internal functionings of BK. Have UPN ever needed us? Fortunately, no. Have tS needed us? Yes, and we've been there for them in the past three defensive wars for them. How is defending your ally being their 'lapdog'? Or do you misconstrued being loyal as being someone's !@#$?

In fact, if we were tS' lapdog, we would've hit VE a lot earlier than before. Instead, we respected UPN's wishes and did not hit VE without any reason. I figure that's being a good ally. Now that VE has triggered our TKR treaty, we hit them. Nothing wrong with that.

So Kastor, I know you don't like us for whatever reason that may be, and I can tell you that the feeling is mutual, but please stop spreading bull shit. It's unnecessary and if you believe you want to post, please check your history.

The last 2 wars you've pixel hugged.

:v

Including against FSA hahahahahaha
Edited by Yosodog
  • Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

We should change our names to the Nuclear Killers. Thanks for not being honorable and responding in the expected way. See you guys in a few hours. I hope Chima can last the 5 days. He has been the best

• Upvote 2

Kastor, I'm not sure if you are just completely ignorant or you are just clueless about both situations, so let me break it down for you real, real simple.

Last war, UPN/BoC/DEIC hit tS. This time, there was actually a reason and I wasn't super pissed off. We honored our MDoAP and attacked DEIC and BoC.

This war, UPN attacks TKR. TKR hit Rose this war. Rose and UPN have no treaty.

There's the difference Kastor. If you still don't understand then I'm not sure you ever will. 

It's also quite funny when people call us tS' lapdog while being an outsider. Again, you're being ignorant and you have no idea of the internal functionings of BK. Have UPN ever needed us? Fortunately, no. Have tS needed us? Yes, and we've been there for them in the past three defensive wars for them. How is defending your ally being their 'lapdog'? Or do you misconstrued being loyal as being someone's !@#$?

In fact, if we were tS' lapdog, we would've hit VE a lot earlier than before. Instead, we respected UPN's wishes and did not hit VE without any reason. I figure that's being a good ally. Now that VE has triggered our TKR treaty, we hit them. Nothing wrong with that.

So Kastor, I know you don't like us for whatever reason that may be, and I can tell you that the feeling is mutual, but please stop spreading bull shit. It's unnecessary and if you believe you want to post, please check your history.

You must be forgetting that you also had a MDoAP with Rose and then told tS what was happening, after being in the war planning channel. I guess that's just "defending" your ally as well? Your allies were fighting, you could've sat out. You didn't, because you have and will always choose to defend tS over everyone. You're correct, I've never known the inner workings of BK and I'm glad not too, almost evert competent person has left BK or complained about it in some way. You listen to Partisan's lies and his wordplay and you lap it up. You are incapable pf thinking for yourselves. I literally asked a high ranking UPN official after they hit TKR what they thought you guys were planning to do and they said "they'll do whatever partisan tells them to do, so im pretty sure we won't be allies after this war"

Grow some balls and think for yourselves for once. Or keep sucking Partisan because you love to do that.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

You must be forgetting that you also had a MDoAP with Rose and then told tS what was happening, after being in the war planning channel. I guess that's just "defending" your ally as well? Your allies were fighting, you could've sat out. You didn't, because you have and will always choose to defend tS over everyone. You're correct, I've never known the inner workings of BK and I'm glad not too, almost evert competent person has left BK or complained about it in some way. You listen to Partisan's lies and his wordplay and you lap it up. You are incapable pf thinking for yourselves. I literally asked a high ranking UPN official after they hit TKR what they thought you guys were planning to do and they said "they'll do whatever partisan tells them to do, so im pretty sure we won't be allies after this war"

Grow some balls and think for yourselves for once. Or keep sucking Partisan because you love to do that.

If I remember correctly, Yoso told Rose they were not okay with an attack on tS, and Rose disregarded them and did it anyways.

Even last war, UPN lied to both Mensa and BK and told them they weren't going to attack us.

If you want BK to be against us, you should stop literally driving them towards us by lying to them and disregarding them. Just be a good ally. UPN and Rose both failed to do that.

Edit: it's also &#33;@#&#036;ed up that BK didn't attack VE earlier because UPN asked them not to, then UPN went ahead and attacked... TKR? What? UPN obviously does not care about their alliance with BK. Like seriously.

Edited by Boony
  • Upvote 2
6XmKiC2.png

-babble-

It's like UPN has an anti-reality field or something.

Just on the Syndicate forums alone we attempted to come to an understanding about the circumstances leading up to the conflict and expressed our intent to normalize relations, I can't imagine the message was different anywhere else.

You're either lying or completely ignorant.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

It seems like you've gotten a little angry. I'm not sure why you are. If you cannot argue your point without getting angry, usually it means you have no speaking points. Though, I'll still respond to you. After all, I don't enjoy someone spreading lies.

Yes, we did have an MDoAP with Rose. They were not attacked. In fact, they did the same thing as UPN and attacked our allies after we told them not to. So, given our anger, we moved out of our then current position as neutral and attacked VE. BK and Rose have moved on from the situation, but people (ill informed people) like you keep trying to bring it up and I keep explaining our reasoning. We don't take kindly to our allies hitting our ally. I don't expect you to understand, as any alliance you've attempted at running have completely failed.

I don't remember telling tS about Rose's pre-empt. I'm actually surprised you would know more about what I said than no other than myself. I do, however, remember Abbas saying it was a possibility. Then, after Rose pre-empted tS, Partisan came to me and asked if I knew about it. I told him the truth, that I knew about it. However, I didn't tell him beforehand as I do respect my allies and whatever they tell me I try and keep it as confidential as possible.

In fact, what we were going to do next was quite obvious. VE hit TKR.... what were we supposed to do? We've been asked for days and days to hit VE and we kept refusing. VE gave us a reason to hit them and there we go. Partisan's lapdog? Not quite. Loyal ally to TKR? Yes.

You can keep getting angry Kastor. It's quite funny to see you lash out like this. It's kind of like a 12 year old getting mad at their mother because she didn't buy him ice cream. You bring up points that are incorrect and intertwine anger into them only making your points moot. You need to read up on your history and stop making assumptions where you know nothing about.

You can keep spreading lies Kastor, but the great thing is, no matter how much you believe in your lies, it doesn't make them any more true.

• Upvote 6

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

We should change our names to the Nuclear Killers. Thanks for not being honorable and responding in the expected way. See you guys in a few hours. I hope Chima can last the 5 days. He has been the best

You personally declared war on a UPNer while coming on the forums preaching for peace. Then you want us to give you a heads up before we hit you? 

Your score drop represents our response. 

Edited by Pangui
0Lovl.png

You personally declared war on a UPNer while coming on the forums preaching for peace. Then you want us to give you a heads up before we hit you? 

Your score drop represents our response. 

I think they just wanted to nuke you guys-- the score drop is pretty immaterial. 

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

UPN declared on TKR because TKR is on the "opposite side". It doesn't really matter who declared on who or what treaties were activated. someone has to hit tkr for their side of the war to win. Upn matches up well with tkr so they did it.

My declaration was to be seen as a friend standing up to another. We stood there for 12 hours waiting for an answer. Chests out and chins exposed. You slapped us for 12 hours before we moved. Don't be mad now cause you had a chance but squandered it

Edited by Apeman