Recognition of hostilities - Chola and Alpha

Aerys Targaryen

I didn't know you guys were even in range of one another. :P

Have fun, ex-Noir guys. /o\

Oh we will don't worry  :D

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

Yo, Conroy old friend, mess these guys up for me. I can't do it myself but I wish you and The Chola the best of luck in rolling these fools :D

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Not sure what's taken a bigger beating this war, Rose score graph or Planeticas public credibility.

To defeat monsters, Alpha must become monsters. They must become the thing they hate the most... DEIC.

But hey, public hatred is great fun, isn't it? Look, I even saved you guys some seats.

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

So impatient.  Selling off your planes, posting this.  Take a chill pill man.

You attacked our ally and this is what happens.  Shame no one believes me when I say that attacking our allies through chains triggers our MDP portion of our treaty?  :lol:

You attacked our ally and this is what happens.  Shame no one believes me when I say that attacking our allies through chains triggers our MDP portion of our treaty?  :lol:

So if I attack syndicate right now, will you attack TEst? Yay hypotheticals!

scSqPGJ.gif

You will see my planes back ;)

• Upvote 2

You will see my planes back ;)

Doubtful, unless you know some special trick to rebuy planes 6 times in one day.

You do know you literally posted this ONE MINUTE after we started declaring wars, right?  I mean, thank you for not rebuying but instead posting this topic.  Fastest RoW ever and I expect no one to ever beat your one minute RoW speed.

Doubtful, unless you know some special trick to rebuy planes 6 times in one day.

You do know you literally posted this ONE MINUTE after we started declaring wars, right?  I mean, thank you for not rebuying but instead posting this topic.  Fastest RoW ever and I expect no one to ever beat your one minute RoW speed.

eh? Doubtful? It's impossible to buy six days' of planes in one day. I meant you will see them soon.

I was online looking at Alpha's war page, I could've bought back. But I leave it to you to guess why I didn't. Yes, no one will beat this record :P

eh? Doubtful? It's impossible to buy six days' of planes in one day. I meant you will see them soon.

I was online looking at Alpha's war page, I could've bought back. But I leave it to you to guess why I didn't. Yes, no one will beat this record :P

I see, my apologies for not understanding what you meant.  Well I still have nothing against you or Chola....just was requested to fulfill MDP obligations.