Bot

Recognition of hostilities - Chola and Alpha

They haven't even posted a declaration of war yet before you made this. Such a shame.

o/ Chola

Edited by Hooves

They haven't even posted a declaration of war yet before you made this. Such a shame.

o/ Chola

They started to attack us :P

I didn't know you guys were even in range of one another. :P

Have fun, ex-Noir guys. /o\

I didn't know you guys were even in range of one another. :P

Have fun, ex-Noir guys. /o\

Oh we will don't worry  :D

Yo, Conroy old friend, mess these guys up for me. I can't do it myself but I wish you and The Chola the best of luck in rolling these fools :D

• Upvote 1

Not sure what's taken a bigger beating this war, Rose score graph or Planeticas public credibility.

To defeat monsters, Alpha must become monsters. They must become the thing they hate the most... DEIC.

But hey, public hatred is great fun, isn't it? Look, I even saved you guys some seats.

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 4

To defeat monsters, Alpha must become monsters. They must become the thing they hate the most... DEIC.

But hey, public hatred is great fun, isn't it? Look, I even saved you guys some seats.

but DEIC didn't beat anything :P lol

but DEIC didn't beat anything :P lol

Not true, they played a vital role in defeating UPN. UPN believed their strength counted for something.

• Upvote 1

So impatient.  Selling off your planes, posting this.  Take a chill pill man.

You attacked our ally and this is what happens.  Shame no one believes me when I say that attacking our allies through chains triggers our MDP portion of our treaty?  :lol:

You attacked our ally and this is what happens.  Shame no one believes me when I say that attacking our allies through chains triggers our MDP portion of our treaty?  :lol:

So if I attack syndicate right now, will you attack TEst? Yay hypotheticals!

You will see my planes back ;)

• Upvote 2

You will see my planes back ;)

Doubtful, unless you know some special trick to rebuy planes 6 times in one day.

You do know you literally posted this ONE MINUTE after we started declaring wars, right?  I mean, thank you for not rebuying but instead posting this topic.  Fastest RoW ever and I expect no one to ever beat your one minute RoW speed.

Doubtful, unless you know some special trick to rebuy planes 6 times in one day.

You do know you literally posted this ONE MINUTE after we started declaring wars, right?  I mean, thank you for not rebuying but instead posting this topic.  Fastest RoW ever and I expect no one to ever beat your one minute RoW speed.

eh? Doubtful? It's impossible to buy six days' of planes in one day. I meant you will see them soon.

I was online looking at Alpha's war page, I could've bought back. But I leave it to you to guess why I didn't. Yes, no one will beat this record :P

eh? Doubtful? It's impossible to buy six days' of planes in one day. I meant you will see them soon.

I was online looking at Alpha's war page, I could've bought back. But I leave it to you to guess why I didn't. Yes, no one will beat this record :P

I see, my apologies for not understanding what you meant.  Well I still have nothing against you or Chola....just was requested to fulfill MDP obligations.