Chola - Declaration of war

Aerys Targaryen

Kick ass? You have been getting your ass wrecked...^

Chola has been kicking ass this war very efficiently considering what they have available to them.

I wish TKP could say the same.

You guys did what you could man. But you guys got jumped on by almost everyone. Your doing pretty well.

I have to admit I'm straight up embarrassed I haven't found more time to get to know you guys over at Chola, because you are ride or die and that's right up my alley.

I'll fix it postwar. For now here's a mindless hail. :)

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Considering you've been raiding our inactives for a while I think it's time we kick your ass.

There was one raid from our alliance that I remember (which you made a big issue of by demanding a huge ransom). We have raid rules, but as a large section of our alliance are just new players. I accept there were instances like these rarely. People from other alliances contact us and I send reps to them whenever asked. So don't make this a big issue.

Chola has been kicking ass this war very efficiently considering what they have available to them.

I wish TKP could say the same. 

Thanks Mannax :)

We both fought in a totally different situation, totally different alliances as opponents. You guys did pretty great !

I have to admit I'm straight up embarrassed I haven't found more time to get to know you guys over at Chola, because you are ride or die and that's right up my alley.

I'll fix it postwar. For now here's a mindless hail. :)

We will fix it up :)

Yay more targets

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

You might want to rebuild that airforce before you worry about more targets. Can't do too much with 86 planes, buddy.

You do have enough planes to fully load a Nimitz class aircraft carrier though. So that's cool

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

You might want to rebuild that airforce before you worry about more targets. Can't do too much with 86 planes, buddy.

I still receive a peace offering every few hours from the Mensa guy I'm attacking. I'm also winning all 5 of my wars in just about every aspect...So, actually yeah, I can do quite a bit. I love how you feel the need to reply to literally everything I post

I still receive a peace offering every few hours from the Mensa guy I'm attacking. I'm also winning all 5 of my wars in just about every aspect...So, actually yeah, I can do quite a bit. I love how you feel the need to reply to literally everything I post

I've got your story beat. A Roz Wei member tried to surrender to me while I had no military.

• Upvote 3

I've got your story beat. A Roz Wei member tried to surrender to me while I had no military.

That's gold right there

• Upvote 2

Finks or Abu?

Although Abut didn't respond to this gem.

Prime Minister Durmij of Fallen London declared war upon Caliph Abu Haddad of Arabia. Durmij's justification for the war was, "Convert to Atheism, save your infra.".

Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 2

Finks i believe

Don't put much stock in it. Get plenty of people telling me they want to diplo away wars to "recover". Don't put much stock in doing such things but if they want to win little victories here and there then it's their choice.

Don't put much stock in it. Get plenty of people telling me they want to diplo away wars to "recover". Don't put much stock in doing such things but if they want to win little victories here and there then it's their choice.

Well, um, A for effort? Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod

Shame your not in my range, need to fix that.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

He's attacking Greeling.  Greeting just joined not too long ago and is still learning.  But yeah, w/e your Mensa dude is asking for mercy.  Happens.  If you were in my range I would gladly come to his rescue.

Priest of Dio

Hey Chola, you might want to educate your membership about WarChests, this was just a bad decision. I mean, he/she declared on me lol.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Domania. Your spies discovered that Domania has 6 spies, $239,393.06, 0.00 coal, 211.20 oil, 29.50 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 7.50 bauxite, 118.37 gasoline, 104.40 munitions, 7.50 steel, 42.16 aluminum, and 1,071.54 food.

Edited by WarGod0001
  • Upvote 1

Hey Chola, you might want to educate your membership about WarChests, this was just a bad decision. I mean, he/she declared on me lol.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Domania. Your spies discovered that Domania has 6 spies, $239,393.06, 0.00 coal, 211.20 oil, 29.50 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 7.50 bauxite, 118.37 gasoline, 104.40 munitions, 7.50 steel, 42.16 aluminum, and 1,071.54 food.

Ehi guys, a Rose member is trying to educate someone else on how to do war :v

• Upvote 2