Chola - Declaration of war

Aerys Targaryen

Hey Chola, you might want to educate your membership about WarChests, this was just a bad decision. I mean, he/she declared on me lol.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Domania. Your spies discovered that Domania has 6 spies, $239,393.06, 0.00 coal, 211.20 oil, 29.50 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 7.50 bauxite, 118.37 gasoline, 104.40 munitions, 7.50 steel, 42.16 aluminum, and 1,071.54 food.

Thanks for that ! Most of our members are new and among them, only active members learn fast. This is a first war for a lot of people and eventually the new members will learn.

• Upvote 5

Thanks for that ! Most of our members are new and among them, only active members learn fast. This is a first war for a lot of people and eventually the new members will learn.

I spent a couple rounds getting rolled into oblivion by VE when I started, needless to say I've gotten better.

It takes time, and sometimes it takes losing a war.

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I still receive a peace offering every few hours from the Mensa guy I'm attacking. I'm also winning all 5 of my wars in just about every aspect...So, actually yeah, I can do quite a bit. I love how you feel the need to reply to literally everything I post

>0 tanks

>0 airforce

>Offered surrender

>winning all 5 wars in every aspect.

Alright, sure.

As for why I reply to you, I have a problem with allowing idiotic statements to hang in the air unchallenged. You just so happen to be full of them, I reply to other posters as well.

Edited by Syrup
  • Upvote 4

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

>0 tanks

>0 airforce

>Offered surrender

>winning all 5 wars in every aspect.

Alright, sure.

As for why I reply to you, I have a problem with allowing idiotic statements to hang in the air unchallenged. You just so happen to be full of them, I reply to other posters as well.

If you are against idiotic statements why do you always make posts about the anime God you worship?

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

If you are against idiotic statements why do you always make posts about the anime God you worship?

Mensa confirmed as great RP players. Thank god my side has best RP players, let's see, there's tS, oh then Mensa are great at RP, I like how SKs post stay consistent with their posts, and every single one of them :P

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Mensa confirmed as great RP players. Thank god my side has best RP players, let's see, there's tS, oh then Mensa are great at RP, I like how SKs post stay consistent with their posts, and every single one of them :P

Turns out, RP wins wars.

• Upvote 5
6XmKiC2.png