Chola - Declaration of war

Aerys Targaryen

Sad to see and completely unnecessary.

Look who's talking.

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Sad to see and completely unnecessary.

Didn't hear you saying the same about Phoenix... and SWF... and Shuriken. I suppose this is that "butthurt" I keep hearing about. That or you're mad your minion alliance couldn't prevent someone from declaring on daddy, must have hurt your pride. 

There is no point arguing with Placentica, he's a hypocrite & by the posts he made in the last week it's evident exactly where he stands.

I'd say they've stood there since signing that treaty of theirs with Rose at minimum. Called their alliance a minion of Rose the moment they signed that treaty of theirs myself. I'd rather be wrong with these things but being right feels good too. 

• Upvote 4

Q09lToTa0H3Es.gif

Must be weird to see honor/trust/loyalty - give it a shot sometime. ;)

"you have reached your quota of positive votes for the day".

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I can see the reasoning-- growing ties with t$, but it doesn't look good from a military standpoint. Perhaps I'm overlooking something...?

If your friend was being attacked (or your friend needed help), but you had a broken leg/arm - would you stand there and watch? Or would you do everything you could to assist your friend?

• Upvote 3

If your friend was being attacked (or your friend needed help), but you had a broken leg/arm - would you stand there and watch? Or would you do everything you could to assist your friend?

Ah, wasn't aware there was a t$-Chola relationship prior to this. Thanks for the clarification, Max. And, by the way you said that, t$ is crippled? How so?

Looked at the score charts. Disregard that.

Edited by Dimitri Valko
  • Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Ah, wasn't aware there was a t$-Chola relationship prior to this. Thanks for the clarification, Max. And, by the way you said that, t$ is crippled? How so?

Looked at the score charts. Disregard that.

Could go either way - we are opening a 2nd front - or Chola's mil isn't up to par. I wasn't sure which you were looking at. :)