Alliances being Neutral

Church

Indeed, that is a good question. I wonder who those neutrals are...

Oh wait. :D

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

The better question is how many neutrals deserve to be rolled. 

Well first off having a neutral tag automatically makes it clear you have a lot of loot.

Having a leader with a letter that starts with G can also help speed up that process.

You get what I mean? 

Here's your non-troll answer: The Green Protection Agency - historically the most prominent neutral. They have a declaration of neutrality and everything.

Apparently the FSA now too? :P

Honourable mention to Sigma, who was a strict neutral that somewhat recently disbanded.

Alongside the GPA are some pseudo-neutrals, where it really depends on your definitely of the term "neutrality". Before I go into them, tell me - what is a "neutral alliance" to you, exactly?

xzhPlEh.png?1

Here's your non-troll answer: The Green Protection Agency - historically the most prominent neutral. They have a declaration of neutrality and everything.

Honourable mention to Sigma, who was a strict neutral that somewhat recently disbanded.

Alongside the GPA are some pseudo-neutrals, where it really depends on your definitely of the term "neutrality". Before I go into them, tell me - what is a "neutral alliance" to you, exactly?

What are some of these pseudoneutrals?

neu·tral

ˈn(y)o͞otrəl/

adjective: neutral

1. not helping or supporting either side in a conflict, disagreement, etc.; impartial.

2. having no strongly marked or positive characteristics or features.

noun: neutral; plural noun: neutrals

1. an impartial or unbiased country or person.

What are some of these pseudoneutrals?

Just some alliances that certainly aren't traditionally neutral, but have neutral tendencies.

Alliances that are primarily focused on economics and/or raiding, and typically won't be dragged into a global war by the treaty web (unless they choose to do so for their own agenda/amusement). Such as: Pantheon, Arrgh, Sparta, Roz Wei, Terminus Est

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

I think you mean't 'definition', not 'definitely'.

Neutral is just another term used to describe an alliance so full of incompetence that they can't even trust themselves to pick a side or sign a treaty without half the membership spitting out their pacifiers and crying like the infants they often times, are.

Marflebark, Aardful Advisor of the Aardwolf Empire.
Furry.
LGBT.

I think you mean't 'definition', not 'definitely'.

Neutral is just another term used to describe an alliance so full of incompetence that they can't even trust themselves to pick a side or sign a treaty without half the membership spitting out their pacifiers and crying like the infants they often times, are.

Having been a neutral in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) for a good five years or so, while going through an assortment of government positions in every ministry/department (including President), I can assure you that you are sorely incorrect.
xzhPlEh.png?1