Purple Entertainment-Some little appetizer.

Anonymous

If UPN wanted to produce quality propaganda we could. We have a few talented graphic designers within the alliance. 

So far, UPN has not sponsored any official propaganda. These are just personal works of our members. 

• Upvote 1

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

• Wiki Mod

full.jpg

Wanted: High ranking UPN commander.

Charged with multiple war crimes.

Last seen fleeing T$ forces.

If UPN wanted to produce quality propaganda we could. We have a few talented graphic designers within the alliance. 

So far, UPN has not sponsored any official propaganda. These are just personal works of our members. 

You need more then graphics design. 

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

134900+-+applejack+artist+reina-kitsune+

Leaked intelligence showing a top UPN researcher developing illegal chemical weapons.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

You guys really "sponsor official propoganda"?

Sounds exhausting. Twilight_and_friends_exhausted_S03E12.pn

We only recently instituted a "propaganda division." Its sole purpose thus far is to create advertisements. Maybe you've seen them maybe not.

I'm just saying if we were really concerned with propaganda at the moment, we could produce quality material.

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

• Wiki Mod

MLP-Chaos-is-Magic-discord-my-little-pon

A UPN family photo.

We only recently instituted a "propaganda division." Its sole purpose thus far is to create advertisements. Maybe you've seen them maybe not.

I'm just saying if we were really concerned with propaganda at the moment, we could produce quality material.

So how many bits per propaganda piece?

thumb.gif

-signature removed for rules violation-

• Wiki Mod

658309__safe_solo_animated_trixie_edit_b

UPN attempting to, actually I have no idea what they are trying to do.

• Wiki Mod

img-2940937-1-24188__safe_twilight-spark

A rare glimpse into the UPN propaganda department.

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod

Pinkie_Pie_is_shocked_and_disgusted-(n13

BK's reaction to UPN's DoW on TKR.

• Wiki Mod

16587+-+artist+bakki+celestia+darth_luna

A UPN recruitment poster.

• Wiki Mod

To-Be-Continued-e1316417967202.png

• Upvote 2