Let the escalation begin

Greene

So did you manage to work out something with TKR and Guardian?

We were never at war with them. We countered a Raider and any counters on us.

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Interesting that Political Pirates member responds to this I thought PP and Arrgh were 2 different alliances as has been stated multiple times by them.

I can raid anyone I wish. Cobalt just gets extra special attention.

Well considering you were raiding us before this announcement I didn't expect anything else just interested a non Arrgh member though a recognition of hostilities with Arrgh means you will now be hitting Cobalt yet you have "supposedly" no tie to Arrgh.

[2/8/2016 10:29:59 PM] Grealind: ... do you really want that, or would you prefer to be able to focus on your other targets[/i]

What other Targets? Mensa HQ and SK are dying.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Well considering you were raiding us before this announcement I didn't expect anything else just interested a non Arrgh member though a recognition of hostilities with Arrgh means you will now be hitting Cobalt yet you have "supposedly" no tie to Arrgh.

All these flavors, and you still choose to be salty. Lighten up sailor.

Not salty at all really could care less mate. Just saying if you want to convince people that PP and Arrgh aren't one and the same probably shouldn't mention that you are raiding us because of this when this has to do with Arrgh not PP 

Clearly you should hire some E-Lawyers and take Joe to E-Court

tvPWtuA.gif

Grealind and escalation, just like the good ol' days. :P

Have fun!

At least Grealind is willing to fight his own battles and not try some BS retroactive treaties. I do like the overreacting hasty decisions, they make this game exciting!

Also the butthurt about PP replying. A little well known secret, raiding is much easier when alliances are at war. A couple of raiders are nothing to a war haha, it's a pirates bread and butter.

PPP (Pink Political Pirates, cause we're pink now :D) reserves the right to hit whoever we want, pixel hugging is not really a theme in this aa :P

• Upvote 2

• Wiki Mod

What other Targets? Mensa HQ and SK are dying.

Says the person who has twice now asked if he could join.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I think Kastor needs to apply for membership and do it quickly before those funds are distributed.

I'm sure he can be trusted to be the one in charge of distributing the funds.

Grealind, don't let his talents go to waste.

• Upvote 1

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Hue

Hopefully Arrgh will be as interesting in this war as the last.

Hopefully Pedro will get obliterated for being annoying as hell

Edited by Spite

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong