Dio vs. Rose

Kemal Ergenekon

0/10 for originality

0/10 for execution

0/10 for effectiveness

Please comeback when you have learned how to shitpost properly.

Oh I didn't know I touched your nerve, I am sorry for that. Yes, I am truly sorry about that. But on side note...

Praise Bio Drando!

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

"Those who shitpost do not deserve to live."

Dio is a great and wise God. 

No he isn't wise, he despises Spaniards and Swedes. Those brave warriors will fight the worshippers of Dio  and because of that hatred Dio spreads it is a failing ideology.

• Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif

No he isn't wise, he despises Spaniards and Swedes. Those brave warriors will fight the worshippers of Dio  and because of that hatred Dio spreads it is a failing ideology.

What happened to you?? Don't worry, I'm back. Everything will be OK, No one will touch you.

2528d9c2e5baa9dff7e22aff36a80857.gif

• Upvote 1

Love is the only solution out of this tricky situation. The only problem I see is Pfeiffer, I fear he will not spread love. However I am all open to surprises.  :)

Have you tried to hug him? He's rough on the outside but I real teddy bea... No I can't lie. He's the worst. :P

Edited by Ryu
  • Upvote 1

sigh... where to start.

No i said 7 V 1 

The same can be said about Mensa. Last I counted there were like 6 or 7 alliances that had declared on us. So the point is Rose is just shitty at war in general. They can't blitz and they can't defend a blitz but don't worry their money will fix it somehow.

You know I couldn't remember why you left Mensa but your recent posts reminded me. You take statements/jokes very literally. You should work on it. I'm afraid to say it but you are no worse than the people in this game that troll Dio because it's the only thing they can troll that might bother Mensa. I mean some try to troll anything else they can think of without checking any facts but shit man. I assumed being a member of Mensa for idk how long would have gave you a clear understanding of what we really are about. Obviously I was wrong but believe what you want man it just further pushes a divide between yourself and current members.

Anyway Dioism has been around for coming up on a decade and has spread very well in this game and is very much still alive in eRep. But if you had ever asked and were given an actual history lesson on Swedes and Spaniards then you would understand that both have become more of symbols than the literal translation of people who are of Spanish or Swedish origin/decent. If you'd like a better history on Dioism and what it is really about then ask Spite.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

• Moderators

As an FYI: stetonic has been moved to the "No Matching Nation" mask and can no longer reply to this thread. Or any other thread in this forum, for that matter.

See: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11088-goodbye/

Carry on.

• Upvote 2

sigh... where to start.

The same can be said about Mensa. Last I counted there were like 6 or 7 alliances that had declared on us. So the point is Rose is just shitty at war in general. They can't blitz and they can't defend a blitz but don't worry their money will fix it somehow.

You know I couldn't remember why you left Mensa but your recent posts reminded me. You take statements/jokes very literally. You should work on it. I'm afraid to say it but you are no worse than the people in this game that troll Dio because it's the only thing they can troll that might bother Mensa. I mean some try to troll anything else they can think of without checking any facts but shit man. I assumed being a member of Mensa for idk how long would have gave you a clear understanding of what we really are about. Obviously I was wrong but believe what you want man it just further pushes a divide between yourself and current members.

Anyway Dioism has been around for coming up on a decade and has spread very well in this game and is very much still alive in eRep. But if you had ever asked and were given an actual history lesson on Swedes and Spaniards then you would understand that both have become more of symbols than the literal translation of people who are of Spanish or Swedish origin/decent. If you'd like a better history on Dioism and what it is really about then ask Spite.

You are wrong about why I left Mensa. It was the tyranny of the Mensa leadership together with the many insults I got from part of that leadership. Insults are not statements or jokes I think, but maybe it is in Mensa's culture, IDK. For sure there was a cultural divide in Mensa. I hope it is fixed now.

I do not need a lesson about the Swedes and Spaniards because I know the history about dioism from eRepublik. Maybe you could ask Spite. ^_^

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

Can't argue with that, DEIC would know.

Dear Dioists,

Are you purposely trying to get DEIC pissed off? Thats a really bad idea.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Dear Dioists,

You mean when UPN & Rose got rekted? But then got bailed out by a server roll back. 

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Dear Dioists,

Lmao coming from the 17th alliance in the power rankings that got absolutely dismantled last war ^

I wouldnt exepect a clever comment from a dioist :P

By humorous coincidence you made a particularly stupid comment in response :3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

You are wrong about why I left Mensa. It was the tyranny of the Mensa leadership together with the many insults I got from part of that leadership. Insults are not statements or jokes I think, but maybe it is in Mensa's culture, IDK. For sure there was a cultural divide in Mensa. I hope it is fixed now.

I do not need a lesson about the Swedes and Spaniards because I know the history about dioism from eRepublik. Maybe you could ask Spite. ^_^

We get it, you're a special snowflake.

Also you clearly understand nothing about Dioism. Maybe you could ask Spite.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Your personality did not fit in- that is true. Just remember that there is more than one way to perceive almost any given thing. That's cool and all.

Dio accepts and loves us all though!

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

There were a lot of miscommunications and misunderstandings when you were in MENSA, for sure. I'm glad that you found Arrgh, and are having fun there. At the end of the day, I think that your personality simply clashes with the culture that we have over in MENSA. As such, I think it's best that you stay with your friends & keep in touch with us when you can :)

• Upvote 2

☾☆

High Priest of Dio