Dio vs. Rose

Kemal Ergenekon

Dio Brando is so fake.

All rise for Bio Drando! He will be hail as the righteous and true god emperor! He has saved the poor victims from oppressive and tyrannt dio brando!

Praise Bio Drando!

Praise Bio Drando!

Amen!

• Upvote 2

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Awwww, so cute.

I would show you just how cute i can be but your in beige and your score is under 500. So when you get out of your training pants and in to big boy trouser's lets talk agian

I would show you just how cute i can be but your in beige and your score is under 500. So when you get out of your training pants and in to big boy trouser's lets talk agian

Don't be scared. Come join me.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Perhaps you should leave DEIC and join Rose. Then we can see how superstr0nk you are daddy :3

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Who needs to join Rose. I could join several alliance's and have a pop at you 

No you can't. You just said this was a 6v1 war, remember?

Edited by Syrup
  • Upvote 2

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

• Wiki Mod

Dio Brando is so fake.

All rise for Bio Drando! He will be hail as the righteous and true god emperor! He has saved the poor victims from oppressive and tyrannt dio brando!

Praise Bio Drando!

Praise Bio Drando!

Amen!

0/10 for originality

0/10 for execution

0/10 for effectiveness

Please comeback when you have learned how to shitpost properly.

Go kill some Rose military and not call me out for my stupidity. Do something actually productive

Rose has military?

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 4

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

You said something stupid, you got a reply acknowledging your stupidity, there's no anger or defensiveness, just disdain for your intelligence 

no,no, I'm definitely sensing anger. You shouldn't be angry, you should be riding high, right?

Remember the people you meet on your way up the ladder though, because you're going to meet them on the way down.

Edited by WarGod0001