Alpha Announcement

Placentica

Sorry, I'm not going to do public FA with my allies here, sorry Partisan.

But, I find it enlightening that while Alpha has remained extremely respectful when tS declared war on our MDoAP ally and then had others declare war on our other ODoAP ally, that The Syndicate couldn't remain respectful when we defended ourselves against someone who declared war on "our side". Or when someone who had no treaty to get involved, declared war on our MDoAP ally.

I don't quite understand why it's okay for you to hit our allies, but we can't defend ourselves against yours?

Allies are not opportunities they are supposed to be your friends who at least make an attempt to understand a different perspective.

Seriously dude? You know damn well SK didn't mean you guys. Are you actually sticking to this reason?

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

But, I find it enlightening that while Alpha has remained extremely respectful when tS declared war on our MDoAP ally and then had others declare war on our other ODoAP ally, that The Syndicate couldn't remain respectful when we defended ourselves against someone who declared war on "our side".  Or when someone who had no treaty to get involved, declared war on our MDoAP ally. 

I don't quite understand why it's okay for you to hit our allies, but we can't defend ourselves against yours?

Allies are not opportunities they are supposed to be your friends who at least make an attempt to understand a different perspective.

You are allied to tS, you broke your word, therefore you broke our trust and wonder why we feel betrayed as !@#$?

Also, are you really, really going to keep using the SK DoW as a reason here? Where any wars launched against Alpha? Or you just attack anyone who might even hint some aggression at you? Insecure much are we?

Really, stop using that, Steve :v

As for the rest, i won't make a scene on the owf, for what Alpha did for us in the last war. But i'll never forget this. 

• Upvote 2

But, I find it enlightening that while Alpha has remained extremely respectful when tS declared war on our MDoAP ally and then had others declare war on our other ODoAP ally, that The Syndicate couldn't remain respectful when we defended ourselves against someone who declared war on "our side".  Or when someone who had no treaty to get involved, declared war on our MDoAP ally. 

Those last three lines are public FA. :)

They're also particularly amusing and hypocritical ones, as I am sure anyone not directly benefiting from your ridiculous stance in this war could tell you.

Line 2-4 Steve should probably take advice from Line 1 Steve and not do public FA.

• Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Oh boy rogues? Those types of people are annoying. Like cmon people the only alliances that should get used in this game for anything are the ones Kastor is in. That's how it works right?

jk I just need to take a nap

The Kastor jokes got old around 4 months ago.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I have to say, after all this I am truly glad Alpha dragged their feet for months to put their sigs on our treaty before. Makes me extremely happy knowing it all fell through in the end.

I mean hey, what's not to love about an alliance and leader who flip flops on issues and likes to contradict their words with action.

• Upvote 2

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

Lost all my respect for Alpha...

• Upvote 3

MrBooty's a dumbass.

Don't touch our pal, buddy!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I'd love to do private FA except for that bit where you stop responding after I ask you a moderately difficult question. Start giving us straight answers and we'll be happy to ask our members to cut you some slack and drag this shitpile back behind closed doors (although I'm sure the crowd would be disappointed).

• Upvote 2

I'd love to do private FA except for that bit where you stop responding after I ask you a moderately difficult question. Start giving us straight answers and we'll be happy to ask our members to cut you some slack and drag this shitpile back behind closed doors (although I'm sure the crowd would be disappointed).

Nooooooo... !  More shitposts for the shitpile!

• Upvote 3

Priest of Dio