Alpha Announcement

Placentica

I thought he ghosted in BoC?

Ah, damn. Was it BoC? I don't remember tbh. He always joins whichever alliance is in a war against MENSA. I'm not sure what we've done to earn his eternal hate, but whatever. I'm sure he'll beat us one of these days.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I unlike others don't take screen shots of everything but members of Mensa did ghost across to Guardian and other alliance's in response to a member switching from DEIC to UPN. So iam not saying you or any other player was in the wrong for doing it then nor should any player be held to account for doing it now. Its just part of the game and players have and always will have friends they want to help in other alliance's

Mensa didn't need to ghost to hit UPN. As soon as UPN declared on tS last war we told UPN the treaty was over then we waited 72 hours for the treaty to expire at which point we started attacking UPN nations.

Anyway @everyone blaming Mensa for this war, it must take a lot of thought process to rationalize us as the reason this expanded to a global war when Rose started it very clearly. At no point in time over the last few months did we start anything with Rose. We might have told them no when they asked to roll Arrgh with us but are you guys really that butt hurt over that? I mean our sphere even had tS sign a NAP with Rose around Christmas to show how much we didn't want to start a war. And that NAP served it's purpose of avoiding a war. Mensa did nothing to actually cause Rose to attack us and we did everything we could to stop it. So when this war is over and everyone is burnt to ashes you can blame Rose because we knew this would end with everyone destroyed and we choose to opt out of it.

Enjoy your inevitable destruction because even the pirates are going raid crazy wherever they feel like with no regrets.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Wow looking at the Mensa alliance page i thought your alliance colour was beige due to the amount of your members that are flying that colour at the moment

Wow, looking at your posts I thought you were a moron for to the amount of stupid stuff you post
  • Upvote 1

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Is this the place where I invest me money? 

Dearest gosling,

In respondance to your query regarding investment, I represent a team of top government officials who are highly placed with the petroleum trust fund (PTF), as well as the federal government of Nigeria contract review committee, who are interested in commencing an immediate business relationship with you. We hereby solicit strongly for your assistances, to enable us to transfer (forex) fund, which total Orbis Dong $18,500,000,000.00 into a reliable bank account overseas, which you have absolute control over.

I shall let you into a complete picture of this mutual beneficial transaction when I have received your anticipated positive response on the associate forums account. This matter should be treated as urgent and confidential, and as such should be ignored by everyone else on this forum decidedly.

Faithfully awaiting your bless,

Royal Regent Manthrax, also-lawyer.

• Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Partisan, when you claim this DoW is an example of Alpha hypocrisy by exercising an oA, are you forgetting that SK declared war on Fark and that this is a thing? 

It is not the reason given by Alpha for its DoW. Alpha government has been very clear: They believe SK to have declared on them (which is rhetorical bs spin). In addition, Fark did oA into the war. Again- their good right but for all accounts and purposes, your treaty is optional.

We were told on several occasions that the entry of t$/SK/Guardian was viewed as 'understandable' (although you did disagree with our viewpoints). We were also told that SK/Guardian/t$ were not going to be countered by Alpha because of this. Yet here we are, for a flimsy excuse. Sure government can retroactively claim that they did this for Fark but the truth is, they didn't.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Partisan, when you claim this DoW is an example of Alpha hypocrisy by exercising an oA, are you forgetting that SK declared war on Fark and that this is a thing?

We can't help it that even Alpha didn't carefully think through their involvement in this war.

It's pretty evident at this point that they were chomping at the bit to enter.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

And I told Impero that was all a bluff to see where you guys stood politically. We had a good laugh about it. You simply remained salty about it cus you were the one who I used to make the bluff through as you're hot headed, among other things. As for "looking at guardian as your enemy" we were the established sphere. You were the new one. As both Impero and I said we were slated to fight one another, doesn't mean we couldn't be nice about it. War would have been very unlikely between guardian and ve when Impero and I led. Only would have happened between allies fighting each other. You clearly weren't privy to Impero and my conversations.

EDIT: Here's the log snip-it, I know I posted this before so it's not like it was classified.

Guess what, when you bluff to go to war about something like that, even if Impero tells you that you and him are cool, its not something we are going to forget and just let go and act like it never happened.  You turned that relationship from functional working relationship, with an understanding that one day we will probably end up fighting.  To look at Guardian actively threatening to come after us, looks like we have a much more active threat to VE than we thought we did at the time, and now we don't really know where we stand with Pre because he just shot his credibility with us.

And you are right, I was not privy to your conversations with him, but i was privy to the VE gov conversations post GPA war, and our attitude toward you guys definitely changed.

It is not the reason given by Alpha for its DoW. Alpha government has been very clear: They believe SK to have declared on them (which is rhetorical bs spin). In addition, Fark did oA into the war. Again- their good right but for all accounts and purposes, your treaty is optional.

We were told on several occasions that the entry of t$/SK/Guardian was viewed as 'understandable' (although you did disagree with our viewpoints). We were also told that SK/Guardian/t$ were not going to be countered by Alpha because of this. Yet here we are, for a flimsy excuse. Sure government can retroactively claim that they did this for Fark but the truth is, they didn't.

If this Alpha DoW had read "Alpha activated the Robot House Accords and declares war on SK in defense of Fark", would you still be complaining about hypocrisy?

It's pretty evident at this point that they were chomping at the bit to enter.

You say that like it's a bad thing. 

Edited by Abshire

poisonclan3_zpsypw3rdrx.jpg

Oh boy rogues? Those types of people are annoying. Like cmon people the only alliances that should get used in this game for anything are the ones Kastor is in. That's how it works right?

jk I just need to take a nap

If this Alpha DoW had read "Alpha activated the Robot House Accords and declares war on SK in defense of Fark", would you still be complaining about hypocrisy?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Yes, since it 1. Broke alphas word to tS. And 2. Steve has made it a point to give us and ours shit for deen ding our allies in exact same fashion except when an alliance hit our ally without treaty obligation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Lol, I didn't even know we offered Rose peace even after we destroyed them. We are nicer then I thought.

And maybe its because I'm biased, but every time Partisan engages people he seems to completely demolish them in terms of logic and evidence.

Also, Alpha I'm extremely disappointed in your decision. At this point, I'm not sure what the future of our relationship is, but if you give a shit you should return to our forums and talk to our members directly. Kthx.

6XmKiC2.png

And maybe its because I'm biased, but every time Partisan engages people he seems to completely demolish them in terms of logic and evidence.

It's not just you. Over at MENSA he used to infuriate us when we were on opposing sides of a conflict. Partisan has excellent writing; the best in the community that I've seen.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I love Partisan effortposts. Joined t$ for the theme, stayed for the gov.

Anyways, I'm definitely not happy about this Alpha announcement--obviously they've quite irreversibly broken ties. I'm not involved in gov, but I fully expect a treaty cancellation to come out soon. Good luck to them anyways, but if they get rolled that's fun too :D

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Sorry, I'm not going to do public FA with my allies here, sorry Partisan.

But, I find it enlightening that while Alpha has remained extremely respectful when tS declared war on our MDoAP ally and then had others declare war on our other ODoAP ally, that The Syndicate couldn't remain respectful when we defended ourselves against someone who declared war on "our side".  Or when someone who had no treaty to get involved, declared war on our MDoAP ally. 

I don't quite understand why it's okay for you to hit our allies, but we can't defend ourselves against yours?

Allies are not opportunities they are supposed to be your friends who at least make an attempt to understand a different perspective.

Edited by Placentica