Alpha Announcement

Placentica

Still doesn't change the fact that tS declared on Rose.

In defense of Mensa after an aggressive declaration by Rose.

Totally agree. Which is why we are doing this?

Good for you!

Why does it seem so hard for you to understand that we are doing the same thing? Why should Alpha be expected to walk away from Rose?

It's not hard for me to understand, I understand it. I didn't expect you to walk away from Rose either, but by committing to the actions you have recently undertaken, you have more or less walked away from us. Which brings me back to my first and only point, that I don't remember why we thought it would be a good idea to sign a treaty with you, considering your close relationship with Rose.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Which brings me back to my first and only point, that I don't remember why we thought it would be a good idea to sign a treaty with you, considering your close relationship with Rose.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9162-alpha-announcement/

This will help you refresh your memory. 

When your sphere needed help most last war, Alpha came in to bat for you. They fought for you and they won for you. Post war they signed with you. Considering they got 2 allies that are getting rolled right now by your allies, you shouldn't be questioning their intentions. If you still believe a treaty with alpha is a waste then convey it to your govt and stop dragging their name through dirt on these forums. 

• Upvote 3

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9162-alpha-announcement/

This will help you refresh your memory. 

When your sphere needed help most last war, Alpha came in to bat for you. They fought for you and they won for you. Post war they signed with you. Considering they got 2 allies that are getting rolled right now by your allies, you shouldn't be questioning their intentions. If you still believe a treaty with alpha is a waste then convey it to your govt and stop dragging their name through dirt on these forums. 

When did I question their intentions? Placentica has been very clear and communicative as to their intentions, they're hardly difficult to understand. I haven't said anything about Alpha that they haven't been comfortable expressing and committing to themselves. If you want to call that dragging their name through dirt, then so be it. Oh and, thank you for refreshing my memory.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I have no fondness of either Alpha or SK but the moral's of Alpha seem to change as often as the tide's. During the war with DEIC Alpha members along with  others changed alliance's several times to counter certain tiers of DEIC without the need for DOW's but i remember you saying that it was wrong when a few DEIC members switched to help UPN at a tier level.

You can't dictate rules to players when you are the most famous of alliance's who break those rule's 

• Upvote 1

I never made enemies of VE when I was in charge. Impero and I got along quite well. The phrase thing that was often said was "were the game larger we would likely be allies". You seem to be miss-remembering. 

When I'm on the correct computer I will share logs with you to refresh your memory.

yeah you kinda did, when you threatened to declare war on VE, during the GPA thing.  After that, we basically started looking at Guardian as our main enemy.  Then shelly finished it off with the nail in the coffin after you left.

Also good luck Alpha, its been a pleasure working with you guys so far this war.  (just give back rhouse, i really dont want to be doing as much work as i currently am...)

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 1

I have no fondness of either Alpha or SK but the moral's of Alpha seem to change as often as the tide's. During the war with DEIC Alpha members along with  others changed alliance's several times to counter certain tiers of DEIC without the need for DOW's but i remember you saying that it was wrong when a few DEIC members switched to help UPN at a tier level.

You can't dictate rules to players when you are the most famous of alliance's who break those rule's

Your memory is bad. We only had two nations leave the AA around the war and neither went to ghost. Vincent went over to you and Martiy went to Sigma.

Your memory is bad. We only had two nations leave the AA around the war and neither went to ghost. Vincent went over to you and Martiy went to Sigma.

So the fact Mensa,Guardian and SK members all ghosted during the war and they where part of your coalition means Alpha's new stance on ghosting is ok 

And yes your members did switch around coz more than one joined Guardian with the reason of we have friends there 

Wait, did mensa just get described as the destabilising force in the game? The Anti-VE? And this was described in the context of it being a bad thing?

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

yeah you kinda did, when you threatened to declare war on VE, during the GPA thing.  After that, we basically started looking at Guardian as our main enemy.  Then shelly finished it off with the nail in the coffin after you left.

And I told Impero that was all a bluff to see where you guys stood politically. We had a good laugh about it. You simply remained salty about it cus you were the one who I used to make the bluff through as you're hot headed, among other things. As for "looking at guardian as your enemy" we were the established sphere. You were the new one. As both Impero and I said we were slated to fight one another, doesn't mean we couldn't be nice about it. War would have been very unlikely between guardian and ve when Impero and I led. Only would have happened between allies fighting each other. You clearly weren't privy to Impero and my conversations.

EDIT: Here's the log snip-it, I know I posted this before so it's not like it was classified.

[15:39] <Impero[VE]> so you are going to hit us

[15:39] <Prefontaine> Read the lsat three things I wrote before I know.
[15:39] <Prefontaine> Simply seeing how far you'd go.
[15:39] <Prefontaine> That's all.
[15:40] <Prefontaine> That's why I talked to SRD first.
[15:40] <Prefontaine> Figured I'd check the hot-head :P
[15:40] <Prefontaine> He likes a fight.
[15:41] <Impero[VE]> so youre not coming after thatguy?
[15:41] <Prefontaine> I'd like to as we're very limited on targets.
[15:41] <Prefontaine> But it's 1 guy.
[15:41] <Prefontaine> The &#33;@#&#036; do I care?
[15:41] <Impero[VE]> lol man ill tell you this
[15:42] <Impero[VE]> you are a different kind of person, thats for sure
[15:42] <Prefontaine> Haha.
[15:42] <Prefontaine> Could you expand on that for me? 
[15:43] <Impero[VE]> most people dont push things to the brink of war to test how far someone will go
[15:43] <Impero[VE]> its a big risk
[15:46] <Prefontaine> Eh.
[15:46] <Prefontaine> You said it yourself.
[15:46] <Prefontaine> You didn't want it.
[15:46] <Prefontaine> Neither did I.
[15:46] <Prefontaine> Not that big of a risk.
[15:47] <Prefontaine> Combined with us being on good terms.
[15:47] <Impero[VE]> true in that regard
Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

So the fact Mensa,Guardian and SK members all ghosted during the war and they where part of your coalition means Alpha's new stance on ghosting is ok 

And yes your members did switch around coz more than one joined Guardian with the reason of we have friends there

Can you provide proof of the mensa guys ghosting during the war or are you just shit talking?

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Can you provide proof of the mensa guys ghosting during the war or are you just shit talking?

I unlike others don't take screen shots of everything but members of Mensa did ghost across to Guardian and other alliance's in response to a member switching from DEIC to UPN. So iam not saying you or any other player was in the wrong for doing it then nor should any player be held to account for doing it now. Its just part of the game and players have and always will have friends they want to help in other alliance's

I unlike others don't take screen shots of everything but members of Mensa did ghost across to Guardian and other alliance's in response to a member switching from DEIC to UPN. So iam not saying you or any other player was in the wrong for doing it then nor should any player be held to account for doing it now. Its just part of the game and players have and always will have friends they want to help in other alliance's

Uh, are you talking about pike?  He legitimately left Mensa to join Guardian.  That's the only member I can think of who went to Guardian.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've seen members of DEIC fornicating with donkeys. I have no proof of this, except my word and felt a bit wierd getting my phone out so I could capture it on film, so I didn't. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, what a man does in his spare time has nothing to do with me...

Edited by Wayne
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

You'll have to elaborate on what exactly you think happened because I think you're remembering things wrong. Mensa members didn't have to ghost other alliances like Guardian to fight UPN or DEIC without a DoW because the Mensa AA was fighting DEIC and UPN without a DoW anyways.

Edited by Memph
  • Upvote 1

You'll have to elaborate on what exactly you think happened because I think you're remembering things wrong.

I am just saying players ghosting between alliance's happen's in every war and a player should not be issued with a  zi order just because they do it 

Yea...SK never ghosted in any war. Where are you getting this piece of bullshit from?

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

Wow looking at the Mensa alliance page i thought your alliance colour was beige due to the amount of your members that are flying that colour at the moment

Normally happens when the other side has lost the war and have to resort to nukes in order to score a 'victory'. We wear our nuke beige with pride, for it allows us to show Rose how you actually blitz opponents in a correct and efficient manner...

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

So no member of SK has during the planning of a war or during a war has switched alliance's

Only time a member has switched alliances is if they have actually resigned from SK to begin with (or been given the boot but that's a different matter entirely)

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

So no member of SK has during the planning of a war or during a war has switched alliance's

Hey stetonic, remember the time you guys allowed Isolotar into your alliance to ghost against MENSA in the war? Good times, dude, good times.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

High Priest of Dio