Alpha Announcement

Placentica

Expected as you're a hypocritical lapdog. Normally it'd be fair enough but prior to this you were trying to lecture us on such matters so got to give you minus points. 

Next time just be straight and not add unneeded spin. Won't stop you being an embarrassment, but it'll make you a smaller one certainly. 

• Upvote 4

Another war, another SK rolling.

Expected as you're a hypocritical lapdog. Normally it'd be fair enough but prior to this you were trying to lecture us on such matters so got to give you minus points. 

Next time just be straight and not add unneeded spin. Won't stop you being an embarrassment, but it'll make you a smaller one certainly.

Wow. I do not think I've ever seen Rozalia this pissed.

• Upvote 5

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Another war, another SK rolling.Wow. I do not think I've ever seen Rozalia this pissed.

Check our DoW thread on his alliance. His butthurt expressed here? Child's play by comparison :P

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

e4Jyxh9zQjgnC.gif

DHI3fei.jpg

Thank you for your sound words of wisdom, Master.  When this war is over I will sit at your feet just to hear your most glorious words and have your shadow cast shade on me.  Your greatness is known through all the great lands.

• Upvote 4

Wow. I do not think I've ever seen Rozalia this pissed.

What happens when a minion of Rose tries to lecture me what is right or wrong and then goes and does the thing they were whining about, not that they weren't hypocritical to begin with as they were perfectly dandy with Rose doing it (naturally). 

Check our DoW thread on his alliance. His butthurt expressed here? Child's play by comparison :P

It takes a lot to outdo those Rose members who many months back kept trying me, but you perhaps did it well done. My only post in your alliance's DoW thread on us was:

u4y0CE3.gif

That is a gif of Big Johnny slapping John Cena. Naturally we're Cena and VE was slapping us.

That in no way translates into "butthurt". I know an uncultured and uneducated fellow like yourself no doubt has trouble understanding advanced and refined wrestling gifs so I suppose it's not your fault.

I've taken the liberty of translating this from shitspeak to normal:

Yup, thats it alright. 

Thank you for your sound words of wisdom, Master.  When this war is over I will sit at your feet just to hear your most glorious words and have your shadow cast shade on me.  Your greatness is known through all the great lands.

Oh, poor baby can't speak on the matter any more can it? Instead has to resort to that type of weak nonsense.

• Upvote 4

Oh, poor baby can't speak on the matter any more can it? Instead has to resort to that type of weak nonsense.

Papa Rose coddles us. We don't know how to approach things like men.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

We view anyone joining/ghosting/moving to Seven Kingdoms in-game alliance affiliation to be a rogue from this point forward.  Any nation doing so will have to obtain separate peace from Alpha and pay reparations of our choosing or face other punishment we deem necessary

You're effectively dictating another alliances membership standards then? Sure ghosting can be a pain in the ass, I know personally that you've considered allowing members to do so in the past, though ultimately decided against it, but should new members wish to join and stay in SK you shouldn't require they be held to different standards than their alliance as a whole.

Kind of a bit dickish. You don't really get to decide that their members are rogues. Perhaps imposing some sort of policy towards them leaving after the war after just joining would be a more politically sound way of making your same point.

Not that it matters too much anyway. Seems like an unnecessary and poorly thought out move. Just keep swimming along there goldfish.

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

We view anyone joining/ghosting/moving to Seven Kingdoms in-game alliance affiliation...

Is this serious? We've never done that before. We even remove any applicants during war.

War is black and white, but this move is going to hurt you more post-war than it will hurt us since ties still matter even if war is monochromatic. Congratulations DEIC 2.0

• Upvote 4

You're effectively dictating another alliances membership standards then? Sure ghosting can be a pain in the ass, I know personally that you've considered allowing members to do so in the past, though ultimately decided against it, but should new members wish to join and stay in SK you shouldn't require they be held to different standards than their alliance as a whole.

Kind of a bit dickish. You don't really get to decide that their members are rogues. Perhaps imposing some sort of policy towards them leaving after the war after just joining would be a more politically sound way of making your same point.

Not that it matters too much anyway. Seems like an unnecessary and poorly thought out move. Just keep swimming along there goldfish.

You're just wasting your breathe. Goldfish don't have much of a memory. He'll forget your prodigal lecture before you even finish the last word.

lulz Rozallia chill out, you made a bad decission, it's what it is, next time be wiser and all be happy yay

Rozalia is making a documentary on how NOT to fight a war.What better author than  experience?