UPN Joins the Brawl

Victor Truchev

Translation for those at home: Our sphere is crap. Rose sphere is crap. Syndicate sphere is much better, so much so we got to team up as individually even with our spheres we get creamed every time. 

Don't you mean Mensa sphere? :D

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Translation for those at home: Our sphere is crap. Rose sphere is crap. Syndicate sphere is much better, so much so we got to team up as individually even with our spheres we get creamed every time. 

Well...at least we didn't declare war on you also...am I right?

• Upvote 1

Well we had talked about it to you prior to it happening, and you told us you were going to stay neutral. 

And then you hit our allies. What were we expected to do, exactly? Sit around and just watch them burn? If Mensa hit you guys we would've been there for you, which is why we joined your coalition in the first place. Once we found out that you guys might be planning to pre-empt our other allies and other reasons we left.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

You did see that UPN and North American Confederacy treatied yes? So UPN is optionally declaring on the side of Rose which North American Confederacy is fighting for.

Who did NAC declare on? TKP I believe, yes. TKR has a similar acronym I know but they aren't the same alliance. These treaty web zealots have the gall to cite the treaty web when trying to tell us what we are right or wrong to do, yet do nonsense like this?

Only thing I'll give UPN is they're doing this at the same time as Alpha who are so ridiculously hypocritical they make UPN look like gold by comparison. 

• Upvote 3

Well we had talked about it to you prior to it happening, and you told us you were going to stay neutral. 

EDIT: This is beginning to become irrelevant to the thread, but the point it that the comparison of that war and this one aren't all that different. Rose was attacking in response to Mensa (surprise surprise) attacking several of our allies. Not you specifically but your sphere gives us shit for not helping them faster, and now you seem to be grieved that we entered at all. Also that was when Pfeiffer had admitted to trying to force Rose's hand because he was pissed off about an OOC attack done on him by a player who no longer plays but was in Rose. Upon this several people from you sphere had apologized to me because they were not given the full story from Mensa and even admitted to helping plan the forced hand Rose was given that war. 

TL;DR - You hit an ally of their ally in the past, they are doing it now. Exact situation is different but the principle of it is pretty much the same.

Long story short, the UPN and the BK should totally keep their treaty around so we can have this talk during the next war, too. It's tradition, really. :ph34r:
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Interesting night. VE and UPN launch a concerted strike on TKR, VE hits SK, and Alpha refocuses from destroying Roz Wei to SK.

Best part, I think, is that your boys caught Mensynd with their pants down. They seemed to have launched another wave of pointless declares on Rose, which has already been reduced to little more than a punching bag, so some of their offensive slots are locked.

• Upvote 1

And then you hit our allies. What were we expected to do, exactly? Sit around and just watch them burn? If Mensa hit you guys we would've been there for you, which is why we joined your coalition in the first place. Once we found out that you guys might be planning to pre-empt our other allies and other reasons we left.

I edited my previous post in reply to you to avoid a double post. I do think this is a bit irrelevant to UPN and this war now that we have brought back the awful memories of mine and Strum's breakup. You don't feel it is the same, I do :P agree to disagree I guess. But I do feel that we are just beating a dead horse at this point if we are talking strictly the Rose and BK situations and opinions of that war. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I edited my previous post in reply to you to avoid a double post. I do think this is a bit irrelevant to UPN and this war now that we have brought back the awful memories of mine and Strum's breakup. You don't feel it is the same, I do :P agree to disagree I guess. But I do feel that we are just beating a dead horse at this point if we are talking strictly the Rose and BK situations and opinions of that war. 

bby pls ily

y u do dis :v

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Interesting night. VE and UPN launch a concerted strike on TKR, VE hits SK, and Alpha refocuses from destroying Roz Wei to SK.

Best part, I think, is that your boys caught Mensynd with their pants down. They seemed to have launched another wave of pointless declares on Rose, which has already been reduced to little more than a punching bag, so some of their offensive slots are locked.

We put the use in useless \o/

• Upvote 4

AKA: We were scheming, and wanted to calculate the relative force of each sphere

What do you mean we were attacking several of our allies? A half-year ago? Let's just be real here Pubbie, the *only* reason Rose is attacking us right now is because you guys wanted to even the score from your last failure. You don't like us, that's fine, we get it. So you decide to launch another failed blitz, making the same mistakes you made last time.

The honest truth is that you don't like us, we don't like you. Our sphere stands in the way of that grudge, so you want to neutralize them. Alliances like BK are caught in the crossfire. You're concerned about this, as the aggressor, because you don't want those on the fence to help MENSA. You know that any disturbance could tip the scales in our favor, so you try to talk them into staying neutral. Meanwhile, you also send TEST money from your alliance bank, presumably to pay them off (however, I'm merely guessing on this one, perhaps your alliance owed them some sort of personal debt. I doubt it though). Meanwhile you try to spin this as MENSA being egregious bullies, and Rose is nothing but the shining white knights coming to rid Orbis of our rampant aggression.

Honestly, it's stale, and everyone who is active sees through it. The silly CB's always annoy me. Mensa has been guilty of it in the past, make no mistake, but the rationalizing on your part is fairly obvious.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. My claim was that Mensa attacked several of Rose's allies, it was 2 protectorates and Vanguard iirc. I'm sure your insider can also tell you we have been exchanging funds with at least another 5-10 alliances. I don't need to spin anything to make Mensa look like &#33;@#&#036;, you guys do a good enough job yourselves. If you didn't there wouldn't be so many people putting effort into this war for the sole reason of seeing you guys fall. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I'm sorry, misread that as attacking a weaker power because you're too chickenshit and cowardly to attack the main enemy. Well, I concede that to you. You do need all the consolation you can get, right?

I'm sure BK will think of something, like more dank memes.

Excuse me what are you talking about I'm pretty sure TLF is the true power in our sphere. Why else is it called the TLF sphere?

• Upvote 5

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE