UPN Joins the Brawl

Victor Truchev

see manthrax. I did a poor job of explaining that.

I am a recently deposed Prince of Nigeria. Please let me keep $10million USD in your bank account so that I might keep my family fortune safe

Personally, I wish you would have sent me a few more. I had several "lol didn't read" gifs ready. :P
xzhPlEh.png?1

• Wiki Mod

TKR would better spend its money on the war than hiring trolls.

Inigo+Montoya+from+The+Princess+Bride+_5 Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Poor, Strum. We've really let him down, guys. Sh!tpost more so we can reach our 20 page goal!

Roll UPN

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Your username makes me think you're an expert in Bird Law.  Can you weigh in on the legality of this rolling in respects to Bird Law?

Completely legal. I'm surprised more people don't use Bird Law as a CB.

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Completely legal. I'm surprised more people don't use Bird Law as a CB.

Follow-up shit-question: Just how badly did LordStrum screw up by not helping to perpetuate this shitposting himself?  Could he face Bird Jail?

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Follow-up shit-question: Just how badly did LordStrum screw up by not helping to perpetuate this shitposting himself?  Could he face Bird Jail?

valid cb

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

If that is true, that is a despicable move.  I would think that tS is better than that.

Dear Sir,

I have been requested by the Syndicate National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Syndicate National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling Orbis $4,000,000,000. The Syndicate National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Syndicate Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Syndicate citizen to assist the Syndicate National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of the Syndicate, in moving these funds out of the Syndicate. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your Viridian Entente account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Syndicate National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Syndicate National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 20%, or Orbis $800 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Syndicate law, you must presently be a depositor of at least Orbis $100,000,000 in a Syndicate bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of the Syndicate.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in the Bahamas, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Syndicate National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of the Syndicate.

Please message me at your earliest convenience. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Syndicate Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Chaunce Islassis
Edited by Flame of the Flawed
  • Upvote 5

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

tkr officially declares war on bk

Im to lazy for that.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light