UPN Joins the Brawl

Victor Truchev

Your own member spite posted about being blocked from trading due to multi networks and asked if you could change the settings so it only comes into effect after a few times. So yeah your multis and yeah you are all using each others log ins 

If you think someone has multies - Report it to Sheepy or post in the appropriate area. Do not bring this up again in this topic. 

• Upvote 2

If you think someone has multies - Report it to Sheepy or post in the appropriate area. Do not bring this up again in this topic. 

Spite reported herself. I simply made mention of the report as a defense to my argument 

Edited by stetonic

At least Roz Wiei hasn't got another enemy

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Looking forward to fighting TKR.

o/ war

Because y'all got wrecked. 

We got babyface fire so don't worry we'll make a come back and hit our five moves of doom. For those not understanding it means we're going to five knuckle shuffle someone in the face. Word Life!

If that is true, that is a despicable move.  I would think that tS is better than that.

Hahahah.

Far better. He means we've been sending them fake Nigerian scam messages. :P

(A sizable deposit comparison has been made in your own account, madam. Please needfully contact my person posthaste!!!)

• Upvote 5

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

If that is true, that is a despicable move.  I would think that tS is better than that.

see manthrax. I did a poor job of explaining that.

I am a recently deposed Prince of Nigeria. Please let me keep $10million USD in your bank account so that I might keep my family fortune safe

• Upvote 3

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

We got babyface fire so don't worry we'll make a come back and hit our five moves of doom. For those not understanding it means we're going to five knuckle shuffle someone in the face. Word Life!

I understood you perfectly, Shelton.

Mensa on the the other hand i would not piss on if they  where on fire

Don't hate on Mensa, you're not that good at. When you take part in a spy ring that causes them tens of millions in damages and get UPN to pay 40 mil in reps for it, then you can talk.

Or better yet you can stop hating them like I did; because Mensa has honestly made the game, the forums, and the community of Orbis better.   

• Upvote 3

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

Well he was offline and  in the 5 second's it took me to click declare war and airstrike. He had received an email with a war notification of a war, logged onto P&W looked at my nation and worked out his defense and then launched a ground attack would point to something underhanded. Now ask around about the speed of Mensa response's to attacks and the amount of battle results that don't make sense when fighting a Mensa member

I have a desk job and was quicker than you.  Sorry that you're not good at this game.  I'm selling a training manual for $5 if you'd like to buy.

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

u wot m8

Fiat fascist detected!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

• Wiki Mod

That wasn't the deduction, if anything your deduction points more to the fact you try desperately to completely make the war unbalanced by bringing in alliances you think weren't needed for victory. The deduction was obviously you wanted to spread the damage out more and ensure an easier victory, you winning regardless is merely because your sphere was bigger anyway. 

I chose my words wisely, I said capable of getting rolled.

I don't know what the last part is but you can probably get an answer from my respond to the other guy. 

Failing hard? I witnessed your intellect OOC firsthand. By no means should you judge anyone in this setting when you fail that hard OOC. 

You choose many words, but not once have you done so wisely.

Well lets look at the facts. Since you joined P&W you have 

Attacked VE and got destroyed and then accepted peace terms faster than the speed of light but claim Mensa never let there treaty partners down (Well tell that to SK who got raped after you left)

When the game got hacked you demanded Sheepy have direct contact with you and sort out a compo package coz in your words "We donate to this game and keep it going" Look up the word donate you have no say in what is done with your money before,during or after it is donated.

You attack alliance's at will but claim life is harsh if anyone attacks you. (For !@#$ sake grow up it's a war related game)

There is a lot of valid evidence of Mensa having multi's and having the use of bots within the game and from intel received via players of E Rep its not a one off thing that Mensa is known for 

This is why most of the players playing the game hate Mensa and that includes a high percentage of the members of alliance's your treated with.

And for an added extra your leader has been Feeding you bullshit about Dio. It is in fact that he has a guilty pleasure over the singer Dido and the sands of Pakistan  actually refer the her lesser known song Sand In My Shoe's. So i doubt you will go down with your ship and in fact will wave that White Flag very soon.

1. It was already apparent that war was lost, us staying staying in would not have made a difference, something we & our allies fully understood. 

2. Yes a few of our whales were pissed about the situation.

3. Let's see this evidence of multis. Also fun fact very large portions of the e-rep playerbase have autofighters there & as far as I know its legal to do so. It however has no bearing on them here.

4. You might want to adjust your tin foil hat, Dioism has been part of our community since ages before coming here.

Well he was offline and  in the 5 second's it took me to click declare war and airstrike. He had received an email with a war notification of a war, logged onto P&W looked at my nation and worked out his defense and then launched a ground attack would point to something underhanded. Now ask around about the speed of Mensa response's to attacks and the amount of battle results that don't make sense when fighting a Mensa member

Or got the mass email saying we were being hit & got on as you declared & given how long it takes you lot to DoW & then attack it was likely alot more then 5 seconds. Also we are now hacking the game as well?

Your own member spite posted about being blocked from trading due to multi networks and asked if you could change the settings so it only comes into effect after a few times. So yeah your multis and yeah you are all using each others log ins 

As pointed out in that thread, there are a ton of reasons why IPs will occasionally cross often without anyone ever noticing. Something pointed out when the system was first made.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid