UPN Joins the Brawl

Victor Truchev

Once again Mensa seem to have forgotten the members of the 6 alliance's that are helping them 

My goal. To make a Mensa member cry before the day is done

I'm pretty sure I made you cry last war when you attacked me and I logged on, attacked, got ground control and made you get a phyrric because you were too slow.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

FYI t$ sphere and Paragon sphere are almost identical in size.

Prior to UPN declaring, here's how both sides* stacked up

t$ sphere:

538 members

4507 cities

8.38 cities/member

Paragon sphere:

513 members

4525 cities

8.82 cities/member

*only alliances engaged in the war, so alliances like Cornestone, Jedi Order or Nuclear Knights aren't included, although including them wouldn't change the fact that the sides are very even.

2d4AuQN.png

I didn't include Arrgh and Vanguard but if you remove the UPN who is apart of a different sphere logically speaking then you get a better picture of things. I think logic is important as including the main alliance in one sphere as being apart of another sphere is flawed. 

But if we count only the alliances fighting in Rose sphere vs only the alliances fighting in tS sphere we get a good idea of how evenly matched they're.

I haven't went over the figures of alliances in Rose sphere not fighting but there again not all of tS sphere is fighting either. 

I mean after all if the argument is why does it require 2 spheres to take down tS wouldn't it make sense to count UPN as being part of the 2nd sphere being cited. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

mmmkaay-da-fuck-did-i-just-read-thumb.jp

Well lets look at the facts. Since you joined P&W you have 

Attacked VE and got destroyed and then accepted peace terms faster than the speed of light but claim Mensa never let there treaty partners down (Well tell that to SK who got raped after you left)

When the game got hacked you demanded Sheepy have direct contact with you and sort out a compo package coz in your words "We donate to this game and keep it going" Look up the word donate you have no say in what is done with your money before,during or after it is donated.

You attack alliance's at will but claim life is harsh if anyone attacks you. (For !@#$ sake grow up it's a war related game)

There is a lot of valid evidence of Mensa having multi's and having the use of bots within the game and from intel received via players of E Rep its not a one off thing that Mensa is known for 

This is why most of the players playing the game hate Mensa and that includes a high percentage of the members of alliance's your treated with.

And for an added extra your leader has been Feeding you bullshit about Dio. It is in fact that he has a guilty pleasure over the singer Dido and the sands of Pakistan  actually refer the her lesser known song Sand In My Shoe's. So i doubt you will go down with your ship and in fact will wave that White Flag very soon.

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure I made you cry last war when you attacked me and I logged on, attacked, got ground control and made you get a phyrric because you were too slow.

Are you on about the time you where using a war bot then yes very much so

ITT : DEIC still butt-hurt their alliance never recovered from the last war. 

I have 1 city and almost 5k infra more than before the last war. So i am more than recovered and so are the rest of DEIC

Why is score even relevant in war? Surely Military score is a better yardstick.

Because overall score measures your ability to sustain combat over the course of a larger, longer war.  Any alliance can build a huge military, but if they have no way to sustain it, it will melt away quickly and not be a factor.  Global wars generally go to the coalition with the best overall score as a result.

• Upvote 1

Do tell me how a war bot would work.

Because overall score measures your ability to sustain combat over the course of a larger, longer war.  Any alliance can build a huge military, but if they have no way to sustain it, it will melt away quickly and not be a factor.  Global wars generally go to the coalition with the best overall score as a result.

It's easy to last a long time from vacation mode, NAC.

Edited by Vosunda
  • Upvote 3

Do tell me how a war bot would work.

Well he was offline and  in the 5 second's it took me to click declare war and airstrike. He had received an email with a war notification of a war, logged onto P&W looked at my nation and worked out his defense and then launched a ground attack would point to something underhanded. Now ask around about the speed of Mensa response's to attacks and the amount of battle results that don't make sense when fighting a Mensa member

> Doing the math after Rose shed more than half its score

> Not including Arrgh and Vanguard

Cool story bro.

The thing about that is we were talking about The Syndicate sphere being larger than the other spheres individually.

Arrgh and Vanguard is in neither sphere and your side suffered significant losses as well reducing your score.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Well he was offline and  in the 5 second's it took me to click declare war and airstrike. He had received an email with a war notification of a war, logged onto P&W looked at my nation and worked out his defense and then launched a ground attack would point to something underhanded. Now ask around about the speed of Mensa response's to attacks and the amount of battle results that don't make sense when fighting a Mensa member

For what it's worth. The email notifications are instantaneous, I got a counter in on two of the guys who attacked me this war just by going through the email to the game, so it's possible without any help.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Wooooow....

Not only accusing Mensa using multis based on hearsay, you're now accusing a member from being on and stopping your attack through the use of a bot.

• Downvote 1

Wooooow....

Not only accusing Mensa using multis based on hearsay, you're now accusing a member from being on and stopping your attack through the use of a bot.

Your own member spite posted about being blocked from trading due to multi networks and asked if you could change the settings so it only comes into effect after a few times. So yeah your multis and yeah you are all using each others log ins 

The thing about that is we were talking about The Syndicate sphere being larger than the other spheres individually.

Arrgh and Vanguard is in neither sphere and your side suffered significant losses as well reducing your score.

Our sphere has the advantage of being the defenders in this war and the last one. Defenders are usually able to get the help of parties between the two sides. This is not something unheard of, and I do not think the tS sphere would be this large in an offensive.

I won't get into a war of semantics regarding where Arrgh and Vanguard should be counted. What I know for sure is that Arrgh dealt a lot more damage then the paper tiger called Rose, xdxd.

77oKn5K.png

Your own member spite posted about being blocked from trading due to multi networks and asked if you could change the settings so it only comes into effect after a few times. So yeah your multis and yeah you are all using each others log ins 

That's amazing.  Here I am in Mississippi and Spite's in Britain.  I wonder how we're using each other's log-ins.

• Downvote 1