UPN Joins the Brawl

Victor Truchev

"We would've won if we didn't lose."

Seriously? Save me the hypothetical romp through your delusions.

Understanding points isn't your strength. So I will explain it again more clearly to you. It's silly to act all high and mighty, acting smug that the other two "spheres" couldn't take you, when your sphere couldn't take us either. The time you did, you relied on alliances in the intersection between the different spheres to swing the war in your favor. And that's not a negative, but call it the way it is.

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

You really don't need to respond, I already know you're pretty dense from our last interaction though dense is probably the wrong word.

You're really "smart" but you troll? Not saying you're a good troll and it isn't relevant. 

Sure Clarke, whatever you say.

That war was actually a lot closer and you honestly can thank your lucky starts that a few things didn't go a different way.

Hint: it wasn't anything tS did.  You won that war because of other factors.

edit: The fact that you have me agreeing with Clarke means you are absolutely failing hard, bro.

The war was close, but that doesn't change the fact that DEIC took a ton of damage in it. The war was won by a mutual effort from all our allies, I've never claimed that we are single-handedly responsible for winning it, though we played our part.

Oh and I'm pretty sure you agreeing with Clarke means that you're failing hard, bro. That's not something anyone should do, ever.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Welcome to the arena!

o7 UPN

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

"We would have won the war had some of the things that made us lose not happen"

Brilliant deduction tbh.

That wasn't the deduction, if anything your deduction points more to the fact you try desperately to completely make the war unbalanced by bringing in alliances you think weren't needed for victory. The deduction was obviously you wanted to spread the damage out more and ensure an easier victory, you winning regardless is merely because your sphere was bigger anyway. 

I wouldn't call this getting rolled. You're making us work for sure but, if you manage a win here, it won't be definitive by any means.

"We would've won if we didn't lose."

Seriously? Save me the hypothetical romp through your delusions.

I chose my words wisely, I said capable of getting rolled.

I don't know what the last part is but you can probably get an answer from my respond to the other guy. 

The war was close, but that doesn't change the fact that DEIC took a ton of damage in it. The war was won by a mutual effort from all our allies, I've never claimed that we are single-handedly responsible for winning it, though we played our part.

Oh and I'm pretty sure you agreeing with Clarke means that you're failing hard, bro. That's not something anyone should do, ever.

Failing hard? I witnessed your intellect OOC firsthand. By no means should you judge anyone in this setting when you fail that hard OOC. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Well, I won't be joining the discussion on these CBs and honor, how two spheres joined forces to fight against ours and whatnot. I will just make a simple observation:

If Rose/VE/UPN and allies do not get a decisive victory in this war, they should just disband or completely overhaul their top management, xdxd.

I like this, but maybe that should also be the case with the top management that started the war against Arrgh & Political Pirates. One thing for sure the war against piracy reactivated many of our almost retired pirates to piracy.

I still like that the most, so thank you Mensa, SK and Guardian. :D

This morning I have given some more slots to UPN it seems. ;)

Good luck to UPN and TKR. May your war bring more fun and more rum to your members.

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

We should surrender now, Bk and Roz wei out of all the alliances are throwing trolls at us. We all know how much of a game changer Roz Wei was, right?

Shake it off, Shake it off!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Whoa, this is what happens when I go to bed after a DoW...

@Yoso: I'm sorry that our strike on TKR is something that has become a point of tension between us. If you so decide, when this war is over, we can sit down together and figure out where UPN and BK stand in regard to one another. It is not our intention to drive a wedge between us. Despite what you may feel, UPN does indeed highly value BK as an ally. 

• Upvote 1

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

And how many alliance's did it take to do that damage. I stopped counting after about 6 official DOW. Then we where attacked by about 5 alliance's without any official war decs and we fought for 21 days. So yeah we took damage but hey we are still here   :D

Understanding points isn't your strength. So I will explain it again more clearly to you. It's silly to act all high and mighty, acting smug that the other two "spheres" couldn't take you, when your sphere couldn't take us either. The time you did, you relied on alliances in the intersection between the different spheres to swing the war in your favor. And that's not a negative, but call it the way it is.

So you were just being purposefully obtuse, then (at least I hope it was on purpose).

Maybe I shouldn't have presumed you'd figure out that I meant to credit the Syndicate's extended sphere of allies when acting all "high and mighty" about either sphere not being able to take us on individually, because we owe it to our skilled and loyal allies who have supported us even when things seemed grim.

We would do anything for our allies, because we owe an incredible amount of our success to them (that's probably something UPN should take notes on btw). You trying to insinuate that I meant anything to the contrary is a lousy thing to attempt.

All that aside, I'd still act smug even under boot and heel, though but that's simply because I have a poor attitude. :P

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Choo choo, make way for the Saru/Clarke butthurt train!

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Well that was an interesting read.

Good luck to to both parties. Though I mainly blame the treaty web because it's quite hard now to avoid attacking your ally's ally.

• Upvote 1
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

I expect another 13 pages by the time I wake up or the doge gets it.

Why settle for 20? If this doesn't get locked at either 69 or 420 pages, we all just obviously don't care about memes.

The best part about this thread is the UPN/DEIC revisionist history about the last war. 

On the contrary the best part of this thread/war is the hypocritical views which I allured to when they started to emerge as the war expanded. Hypocritical views are related to past actions which happens to be relevant to the past war.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Syndicate sphere is much larger than any single sphere so naturally they require two spheres to beat it completely because otherwise they bring in as many alliances as they can. Do you hate coalition warfare tactics that The Syndicate employs? Obviously not since you band-wagoned in. 

5jnoaMx.png

That's just the alliances they have at their disposal to fight. There is some alliances with treaties to tS and some allies that are fighting against the sphere which undermines the sphere and could/will lead to a defeat so ultimately it is really just 1 sphere and parts of TC and parts of tS sphere fighting tS sphere which would add up to about two spheres I guess if we were counting it mathematically.  

And why is there a mentality that getting dogpiled or in this case getting challenged by a decent force that isn't completely overwhelming is somehow unfair? Really guys why couldn't you have those thoughts before, you remember that war, you know the one. 

FYI t$ sphere and Paragon sphere are almost identical in size.

Prior to UPN declaring, here's how both sides* stacked up

t$ sphere:

538 members

4507 cities

8.38 cities/member

Paragon sphere:

513 members

4525 cities

8.82 cities/member

*only alliances engaged in the war, so alliances like Cornestone, Jedi Order or Nuclear Knights aren't included, although including them wouldn't change the fact that the sides are very even.

• Upvote 4

ITT mensynd on repetition "muh sphere requires 2 spheres to be taken down" to deflect from the fact that the rest of Orbis is simply tired of their shenanigans

Shenanigans being getting attacked by numerically superior foes and winning regardless? OK.

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

Shenanigans being getting attacked by numerically superior foes and winning regardless? OK.

Once again Mensa seem to have forgotten the members of the 6 alliance's that are helping them 

My goal. To make a Mensa member cry before the day is done

Edited by stetonic
  • Upvote 1

Once again Mensa seem to have forgotten the members of the 6 alliance's that are helping them 

My goal. To make a Mensa member cry before the day is done

Not our fault our allies actually abide by their agreements.

Also, any Mensa tears are Dioist manly tears by default. 

• Upvote 4

Priest of Dio

Not our fault our allies actually abide by their agreements.

Well don't keep claiming to be the biggest dick in the yard. When you have several bollocks and a massive lump of foreskin padding out your boxers  ( I will let you work out who is the foreskin )

• Upvote 1

Well don't keep claiming to be the biggest dick in the yard. When you have several bollocks and a massive lump of foreskin padding out your boxers  ( I will let you work out who is the foreskin )

mmmkaay-da-fuck-did-i-just-read-thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

Priest of Dio

Then Bio Drando shall steamroll the dioists under his mighty blue steamroller and continue to punch with his iron of fists until mensa sheds tears. For what bully Dio Brando has done, Bio Drando will ensure that Dio Brando will be hung high on the cross as an example of bully and aggressor. Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%