UPN Joins the Brawl

Victor Truchev

Haha, call me chickenshit all you want, but at least BK doesn't leave their allies hanging on thin lines. Couldn't say the same to you guys in RoseSphere.

Next time you try to make BK look bad, make sure you actions match your promises :)

Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by Belisarius
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Haha, call me chickenshit all you want, but at least BK doesn't leave their allies hanging on thin lines. Couldn't say the same to you guys in RoseSphere.

Next time you try to make BK look bad, make sure you actions match your promises :)

If we left our allies on thin lines would we have waited a day so our allies could make a plan while we were beat on by 7 alliances? Would we have been so okay with taking the short end of the stick this war for the greater good? It's awfully funny you seem to be preaching loyalty when BK in previous world wars was notorious for switching to the winning side at the cost of burning bridges with allies. 

• Upvote 3

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Someone told me the other day that only about 6% of the salt manufactured in the world is used in food. Of the remainder, 12% is used in water conditioning processes, 8% goes for de-icing highways and 6% is used in agriculture. The rest (68%) is found in this thread.

YX6ZTJ2.gif

To be honest, I laughed.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Translation for those at home: Our sphere is crap. Rose sphere is crap. Syndicate sphere is much better, so much so we got to team up as individually even with our spheres we get creamed every time. 

o/ UPN

o/ the Wolf

You did see that UPN and North American Confederacy treatied yes? So UPN is optionally declaring on the side of Rose which North American Confederacy is fighting for.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Hmm, aren't you guys allied with SK? And yet, no wars are being waged by tS against VE? Guess it's your time to show us you support your allies ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last I checked, BK isn't allied to SK, directly anyways, so your point?

Try again ^_^

Edited by Olivier Mira

PoJQyFJ.gif

If we left our allies on thin lines would we have waited a day so our allies could make a plan while we were beat on by 7 alliances? Would we have been so okay with taking the short end of the stick this war for the greater good? It's awfully funny you seem to be preaching loyalty when BK in previous world wars was notorious for switching to the winning side at the cost of burning bridges with allies. 

Oh yeah, the war where Rose pre-empted our allies? Kind of like this situation, huh?

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Yeah, not like when they backflipped during the proxy war and left us hung out to dry.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Last I checked, BK isn't allied to SK, directly anyways, so your point?

Try again ^_^

Sorry, we're still getting used to you not being constantly tied to Mad Max and Ahmed. :P Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Yeah, not like when they backflipped during the proxy war and left us hung out to dry.

What did you expect? You hit their ally. What on earth makes you think they would stay by your side when you directly hit their ally?

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

I responded to Pub but it's probably going to be lost.

You guys planned to roll our ally while we were in the same coalition as you. What the &#33;@#&#036; do you expect us to do? Be happy that you got your ally to pre-empt our ally?

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Well we had talked about it to you prior to it happening, and you told us you were going to stay neutral. 

EDIT: This is beginning to become irrelevant to the thread, but the point it that the comparison of that war and this one aren't all that different. Rose was attacking in response to Mensa (surprise surprise) attacking several of our allies. Not you specifically but your sphere gives us shit for not helping them faster, and now you seem to be grieved that we entered at all. Also that was when Pfeiffer had admitted to trying to force Rose's hand because he was pissed off about an OOC attack done on him by a player who no longer plays but was in Rose. Upon this several people from you sphere had apologized to me because they were not given the full story from Mensa and even admitted to helping plan the forced hand Rose was given that war. 

TL;DR - You hit an ally of their ally in the past, they are doing it now. Exact situation is different but the principle of it is pretty much the same. 

Edited by Caillou

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

4213680.jpg

• Upvote 1