UPN Joins the Brawl

Victor Truchev

What I'm really curious about is why our ally blatantly disregarded us by declaring war on our ally, TKR. What did TKR do to UPN to warrant being declared on for no apparent reason? Because they have ties to tS? Doesn't that make them just as bad as Mensa for declaring war on Vanguard to get at Rose?

Or BK declaring on CF and TLF? :v

• Upvote 3
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Or BK declaring on CF and TLF? :v

Are they allies of our allies? Oh wait, no

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

You guys didn't call this announcement "Something Purple" and that makes me sad.

Metro needs to do that coup sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

What I'm really curious about is why our ally blatantly disregarded us by declaring war on our ally, TKR. What did TKR do to UPN to warrant being declared on for no apparent reason? Because they have ties to tS? Doesn't that make them just as bad as Mensa for declaring war on Vanguard to get at Rose?

11356978_105783036431065_1190154055_n.jp

Is that dio's steamroller I hear warming up?

That is actually Bio's steamroller warming up. I heard he steamrolls dioists clean and cripsy.

• Upvote 5

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

It is MnDoAP for a reason. Also, did you not attack BoC in the last war? 

• Upvote 3

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

lol goomy

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Rose looking to pull every alliance and their brother to clean up their cf

You mean exactly like you guys have done in the last 2 wars?

• Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Lmao, pathetic jab, but like Yosodog said, we didn't hit an allies ally :v

I'm sorry, misread that as attacking a weaker power because you're too chickenshit and cowardly to attack the main enemy. Well, I concede that to you. You do need all the consolation you can get, right?

I'm sure BK will think of something, like more dank memes.

Edited by Belisarius
  • Upvote 5
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

It is MnDoAP for a reason. Also, did you not attack BoC in the last war? 

Uhh...yes, we did, after UPN started the war with a declaration on tS.

Edited by Tiber
  • Upvote 1

Rose looking to pull every alliance and their brother to clean up their cf

You could have just had your entire sphere declare on rose from the sta - oh wait. 

• Upvote 2

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I'm sorry, misread that as attacking a weaker power because you're too chickenshit and cowardly to attack the main enemy. Well, I concede that to you. You do need all the consolation you can get, right?

I'm sure BK will think of something, like more dank memes.

Haha, call me chickenshit all you want, but at least BK doesn't leave their allies hanging on thin lines. Couldn't say the same to you guys in RoseSphere.

Next time you try to make BK look bad, make sure you actions match your promises :)

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Uhh...yes, we did, after UPN started the war with a declaration to tS.

Your ally attacked theirs, it's the same principle.

Interesting move. Good luck UPN.

Oh hey look. You're back. Fair-weather forum warrior :P.

Not worth trying to rationalize with a Mensa circle jerk. As you should know by now, given this entire debacle. Just be careful, your puppets are starting to break dem strings. 

• Upvote 4

3fHp1YR.gif