Viridian Entente Declaration of War

ComradeMilton

We're just an afterthought in this DoW  -_-.

I can't fault you for defending an ally though. Here's to meeting on the battlefield once again o7

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

VE definitely wins the award for bravest ally. Glad to be fighting with you guys. I liked you guys pre-war, but you have even more impressed me with your conduct and extreme loyalty to your allies. I didn't just want to hail you, because you deserve more than that.

'VE ride together or die together'

The Seventh Kingdom was overrated anyway. You better watch out though, they say Cody and his wildling family are thirsting for blood.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

VE definitely wins the award for bravest ally.  Glad to be fighting with you guys.  I liked you guys pre-war, but you have even more impressed me with your conduct and extreme loyalty to your allies.  I didn't just want to hail you, because you deserve more than that.

Brave enough to let their mid tier fall to pieces.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Brave? They've out number everyone they've declared on by a mile

I love this propaganda of VE being these big brave guys from the sycophants. They didn't leave UPN to burn while only doing the least amount of effort possible last war or anything. 

• Upvote 1

Just like your bottom tier!  and I know from previous wars according to you guys all of your members matter!

you mean that bottom tier that they have actively been working on bring up to the same level as the rest of their membership?

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Just like your bottom tier!  and I know from previous wars according to you guys all of your members matter!

We've been spending money to bring them up in cities into a "safe" level. We've had members trash their cities, lowering the score, in an attempt to help them out.

It's a complex problem to deal with, but we do care, obviously. We've always been a tight-knit community. We don't view anyone as tax-cattle to milk.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I will say that VE is a good, supportive ally (sans Impero). I will not say any of their declarations as of yet classify as "brave" though.

Smart, tactical, well allocated, even well executed sure... but not brave.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

We've been spending money to bring them up in cities into a "safe" level. We've had members trash their cities, lowering the score, in an attempt to help them out.

It's a complex problem to deal with, but we do care, obviously. We've always been a tight-knit community. We don't view anyone as tax-cattle to milk.

Yeah indeed, several members of Mensa scarified their improvements and infra to wreck me and some other Arrgh members. However it turned out that only one was beaten quite well (me) but that all the Mensa members going down were wrecked and joined the Mensa members already in sad circumstances. It indeed proves Mensa members do care about their lower tiers (although Spite said there were hardly ones in Mensa) and I think that is the right spirit.

Mensa is a worthy opponent I will never hate.

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

Niemand, I was one of those who dropped to counter you.  I know that many of us wish we could have you, Tywin and Dan back in Mensa.  HAIL!

So many nice people in Mensa. I wish it would be possible. It is I have found freedom and I love it. I have never been Dioist, Spanish is in my blood. The only possibility we could unite is that Mensa abolish Dioism. I think that will never work that to happen, so the best we could achieve is to fight together against our common opponents. I would be pleased that would happen and I know that will change Orbis forever. I have tried that to become true, but it failed because Mensa leadership didn't want that. -_-

tvPWtuA.gif

So many nice people in Mensa. I wish it would be possible. It is I have found freedom and I love it. I have never been Dioist, Spanish is in my blood. The only possibility we could unite is that Mensa abolish Dioism. I think that will never work that to happen, so the best we could achieve is to fight together against our common opponents. I would be pleased that would happen and I know that will change Orbis forever. I have tried that to become true, but it failed because Mensa leadership didn't want that. -_-

Luckily for us, Arrgh/PP and MENSA will never run out of common opponents, lol.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I will say that VE is a good, supportive ally (sans Impero). I will not say any of their declarations as of yet classify as "brave" though.

Smart, tactical, well allocated, even well executed sure... but not brave.

Actually this was a very brave move for VE, they don't even have their front against Mensa and Guardian under control yet they decide to open another new one.