Poll: Best War of 2015

Baker_Harrington

2015: Major Alliance Wars  

174 members have voted

1. 1. What was the largest/most important war?

2. 2. What was the funniest war?

3. 3. What major war(s) have you just not heard of?

• FSA-tS War
    • St. Patrick's Massacre
    • Great VE War
    • The Proxy War
    • Oktoberfest
    • I have heard of all of them
  4. 4. Which has been the best alliance at war in 2015?

5. 5. Who would have won in a war in January of 2015?

>Mensa not the only option for best at war

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

My votes:

Oktoberfest - The largest score drop of a major coalition of alliances, completely wrecked a major Top 5 alliance in the process.

Great VE War - Despite being on the dogpile side of it, that was definitely the most fun I had as a player.  This war showed us in Mensa how important coordination and activity was, which later carried to Proxy War, Oktoberfest, and this current war.

Heard all of the wars  ( Plus it's missing two - The Mensa-SI minor war and the Charming Friends gangbang )

Mensa HQ - This was a tough choice.  Syndicate managed to improve it's FA quite a bit during the course of last year since their departure with Paragon while Mensa HQ managed to vastly improve it's military coordination, which other alliances are slowly picking up on.  However, I sided with Mensa HQ on the vote because it's obvious that our antics managed to shape war and politics moreso than other alliances ( I would've thought Impero would pull it off, but with Partisan outplaying him - that kinda skewed things ).  Mensa HQ was in every single war except the Charming Friends gangbang since it's formation in late January.

Syndicate is a close second due to being the middle man in the Syndi-sphere and helping organize politics between the alliances there.  That's a strong position, and they're learning from the alliances they work with.  2016 has to be the year of Syndicate.  Honestly you can't go wrong with voting either of these alliances.

I guess Arrgh?  Wouldn't know, but I threw a vote on them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree with the well groomed hippo.

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I think the Great VE war was the most important, it really was the point where Guardian sphere (The most dominant sphere in the early half of the year) lost and really set up the landscape which we still see today.

• Upvote 6

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I think the Great VE war was the most important, it really was the point where Guardian sphere (The most dominant sphere in the early half of the year) lost and really set up the landscape which we still see today.

Eh.  I could see that, but honestly the Guardian sphere lost before any blows were struck cause of a major blunder.

• Downvote 1

HA noobs not having heard of the FSA war :D

That was a fun one. Poor FSA, boy you could get some of us to rant about how fun that was. Then again I bet if I was in one of the alliances that hit GPA I am sure I would say the same with the St. Patrick's Massacre. 

• Upvote 2

Actually, I'm surprised Black Knights isn't on the list of "Best Alliances of 2015".  They, too, saw huge developments with their alliance - both militarily and FA wise.  I wouldn't say they'd be the best, but they would definitely be better than most of the options on the list.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1