A Final Annoucement from Odd Squad: It's Time To Stop

Dwemyrn

osmergesintocobalt.png

After six and a half months, Odd Squad's legacy has come to a close. The alliance is merging into Cobalt. We will be retaining all of our treaties, as we are considering Cobalt the successor state to Odd Squad.

PS: It was fun "bullying" the Charming Friends lel Now we going over to the bullying capital of Orbis.

• Upvote 2

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

osmergesintocobalt.png

I'm pleased and incredibly happy to announce that Odd Squad, our long standing ally and close friend, is merging into Cobalt. It's a bitter sweet, I'm truly glad that Cobalt is gaining such amazing members, yet at the same time saddened to be losing such a staunch ally.

Warmly,

Grealind, the Clique's Bully-in-Chief

• Upvote 4

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Was wondering why you went back to OS. Well, best of luck!

And when did we ever get bullied by you?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

idk man, why don't we ask durmij and valkias?

I think they and me were talking about LoN, not CF. Pretty sure Valkias does not give two shits about CF.

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

idk man, why don't we ask durmij and valkias?

Holy shit are you still salty that I was able to put a couple posts together to prove conclusively that you two destroyed an inconsequential alliance and harassed the leader in clear contradiction of your narrative surrounding the event? I thought you were all about letting things go?

I think they and me were talking about LoN, not CF. Pretty sure Valkias does not give two shits about CF.

Well I give two shits, so it averages out to one shit given per person.

Edited by durmij

Woho! Go team SJW!

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Holy shit are you still salty that I was able to put a couple posts together to prove conclusively that you two destroyed an inconsequential alliance and harassed the leader in clear contradiction of your narrative surrounding the event? I thought you were all about letting things go?

supa salty, I'm bloating D:

I don't think I've ever seen an alliance merge down the rankings.

Interesting. Congrats everybody!

We did in favor of "Cobalt being the 8th oldest alliance still in existence in Orbis."

Edited by Ansom
  • Upvote 1

I'm sure this has nothing to do with you raiding Guardian and getting rolled by our members.

No, you guys rolling me has actually made me really happy...I was bored and I got to launch six nukes... GG Also, I saw some light in some of the peeps attacking me, some of them have been really friendly so I have no hard feelings plus I will likely help him rebuild. 

Edited by Ansom
  • Upvote 1

No, you guys rolling me has actually made me really happy...I was bored and I got to launch six nukes... GG Also, I saw some light in some of the peeps attacking me, some of them have been really friendly so I have no hard feelings plus I will likely help him rebuild. 

Yeah I heard. I commented in jest; us at TKR like to have fun, we ain't no pixel hogs. Our members were happy they were inaugurated into the nuked club, gg

Congrats on the merge! Continue stirring all that trouble. Makes things exciting.

Edited by Piratemonkey
  • Upvote 2

Yeah I heard. I commented in jest; us at TKR like to have fun, we ain't no pixel hogs. Our members were happy they were inaugurated into the nuked club, gg

Congrats on the merge! Continue stirring all that trouble. Makes things exciting.

Alright now that it's settled thanks and enjoy the infra bombing anyhow since it helps you get to those leaderboards anyway. 

• Upvote 1

Quick look? Did you see that thing over there? Awe you missed it. You see, I wish I had one of those, because if I did I'd show it to you. 

It's called a flying fvck.

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

It's called a flying fvck.

True story, my mother prefers the phrase "Flying !@#$ through a donut hole". I've never met anyone else who uses this overly graphic variant.

• Upvote 1