A Final Annoucement from Odd Squad: It's Time To Stop

Dwemyrn

Counter raid my ass, if you were counter raiding you wouldn't have completely killed all my military including making my remaining spy a widow cuz you killed his 59 other wives. 

You attacked two Guardian nations at the same time that they were engaged in a major war - specifically, both were fighting VE. What did you seriously expect would happen? 

Hush myself? Yeah, OK. I guess you've been "on vacation" but it looks like you are missing some key facts. Good luck to Cobalt because it will surely need it. 

Odd Squad and Cobalt have been friends from day 1, and this is just the natural progression of the relationship. I'm not seeking to escalate or create any tensions. If you honestly feel like threatening us is the proper tack, then I guess that's what has to happen. I was truly hoping to stay out of the Rose/Mensa pissing contest.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Odd Squad and Cobalt have been friends from day 1, and this is just the natural progression of the relationship. I'm not seeking to escalate or create any tensions. If you honestly feel like threatening us is the proper tack, then I guess that's what has to happen. I was truly hoping to stay out of the Rose/Mensa pissing contest.

Where's the threat? I just stated my opinion that if an alliance raids another that is engaged in war, that should be understood as joining the war. 

Where's the threat? I just stated my opinion that if an alliance raids another that is engaged in war, that should be understood as joining the war.

meh. Not having a war with an entire alliance when you can just beat down the raider is much better, especially when you're already trying to win another war Edited by Piratemonkey

Counter raid my ass, if you were counter raiding you wouldn't have completely killed all my military including making my remaining spy a widow cuz you killed his 59 other wives. 

If it was a full scale counter we would've hit all of your alliance.

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

It was a raid as in I was looting them for cash while their military was down? Why do you not follow? 

Okay okay okay.. I've been staying out of a lot of the war stuff, but this is just beyond asinine. If there's a war going on, and someone in your alliance attacks them, that's one thing. Sure. Raiding them trying to make easy cash, work it out diplomatically or smash the one who went rogue and/or kick them from the alliance. When the leader of an alliance "raids" an alliance at war, it carries a little bit more weight. You basically declared war on Guardian, regardless of what justifications you give, regardless of if you believe you were just raiding them. Both of those things are irrelevant. You were the sole leader of OS at the time you initiate your wars on Guardian. Your actions speak for your alliance when you're leading. You declared war on Guardian. Syndi-sphere's side been winning handily I imagine all of OS would have been crushed which I find funny cus you were "brought back to stabilze OS during the war". 

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

We weren't "counter raiding." We were simply neutralizing you as a threat by completely zeroing your military. It's not a raid at all. What is defined as a "raid?" IIRC, a raid is attacking nations in order to steal their money. We're more interested in destroying all your military/infra.

We killed your spies because it's the right strategic move? That way we can spy away your nukes/missiles.

How was it a full scale counter? We have very different views on what full scale means :P

On another note, good luck with Cobalt, hope it works out for you guys.

I think they and me were talking about LoN, not CF. Pretty sure Valkias does not give two shits about CF.

I think i like you actually :3

Also, Ansom, declaring on 2 beaten down Guardian members that were already fighting a major opponent? Getting countered to pieces and than complaining? And you even have the courage to ask yourself why i dislike you? Grow some balls dude, you are severely lacking in that department.

• Upvote 1

I don't think I've ever seen an alliance merge down the rankings.

Interesting. Congrats everybody!

Me too

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

I think I've honestly heard of actual vultures who learn faster than Ansom, but alas. 

I think i like you actually :3

Baby <33333

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I will laugh if 48 hours after I drop OS-Cobalt from war tracking, I have to add them on again. No hard feelings, seriously, I'm just trying to make sure the war tracker is accurate.

If all goes as I anticipate, there will be no reason to add us to any war trackers for a very long time.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth