A Final Annoucement from Odd Squad: It's Time To Stop

Dwemyrn

This post reaches peak hilarity with that Rand Paul sig.

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

RIP Odd Squad and Cobalt's high average nation score.

Edited by Dylan Pascua
  • Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I actually included you as part of the Paragon forces engaging Guardian, since you had an extended exchange with an alliance at war. Will you be extending hostilities? Will Cobalt continue to wage war, as, per my calculations, the NS difference is still extremely tight (less than 4%)?

I actually included you as part of the Paragon forces engaging Guardian, since you had an extended exchange with an alliance at war. Will you be extending hostilities? Will Cobalt continue to wage war, as, per my calculations, the NS difference is still extremely tight (less than 4%)?

I was raiding with no regards to the official war, or rather, looting...

then tkr came and decided to kick my ass

but I ain't even mad

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

go away pls Edited by Piratemonkey
  • Upvote 1

@ Ansom:

So once again, is your war a raid / counter-raid on Guardian and by TKR? Since, you know, like, you kept it ambiguous.

It was a raid as in I was looting them for cash while their military was down? Why do you not follow? 

• Upvote 2

What starts as a raid may not end as a raid. After all, you met a full-scale counter by TKR; you are a VE protectorate, and Cobalt has an MDoaP with Rose. I will remove your alliance from my statistics at next update.

What starts as a raid may not end as a raid. After all, you met a full-scale counter by TKR; you are a VE protectorate, and Cobalt has an MDoaP with Rose. I will remove your alliance from my statistics at next update.

Just give it a rest man

• Upvote 4

Disappointing, I see no mention of Dio on the Cobalt page. I guess you were never true Dioists.

Not true. In the skype group we suggested it be carried over. Kat and I are trying to convert Grealind even now. He mentioned something about ansonism...ew...

To me, if you raid an alliance that is fully engaged in a major war, you are joining that war on the opposing side. If you then merge into a "successor" alliance, then unless negotiated otherwise that alliance is also joining the war. 

• Upvote 1

To me, if you raid an alliance that is fully engaged in a major war, you are joining that war on the opposing side. If you then merge into a "successor" alliance, then unless negotiated otherwise that alliance is also joining the war. 

SHOW NO MERCY AVRUCH :P

No child left behind

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

That was absolutely not a full-scale counter by us. It was a counter raid, and we only engaged those nations that engaged us or Guardian.

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

1. Hush yourself and stop pestering my member with something you have zilch info about, and 2. Read on.

That was absolutely not a full-scale counter by us. It was a counter raid, and we only engaged those nations that engaged us or Guardian.

Cobalt is the successor to OS. OS conducted raids on TKR, which were met by raids. Unless I'm missing something, a raid met by a raid is considered adequate punishment, and that's resolved.

Now, as for speculating who's entering what war, you could, you know, just ask... I don't know how many of you remember Cobalt's transparency record back before I took my vacation, but I'm on IRC and I do have a message inbox as well.

• Upvote 3

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

1. Hush yourself and stop pestering my member with something you have zilch info about, and 2. Read on.

Cobalt is the successor to OS. OS conducted raids on TKR, which were met by raids. Unless I'm missing something, a raid met by a raid is considered adequate punishment, and that's resolved.

Now, as for speculating who's entering what war, you could, you know, just ask... I don't know how many of you remember Cobalt's transparency record back before I took my vacation, but I'm on IRC and I do have a message inbox as well.

Hush myself? Yeah, OK. I guess you've been "on vacation" but it looks like you are missing some key facts. Good luck to Cobalt because it will surely need it. 

Counter raid my ass, if you were counter raiding you wouldn't have completely killed all my military including making my remaining spy a widow cuz you killed his 59 other wives.