Seven Kingdoms DoW - NAC

Valdoroth

They get blue balls because you guys ran off into vacation mode?

Anyways, from a game-meta PoV it'd be pretty funny if UPN steamrolls Ole.

NAC is king of taking a nice break in Vacation Mode as soon as the fight starts.

Ask Guardian about how that goes.

o/ SK

Edited by Vosunda
  • Upvote 1

Any acts of aggression against our allies in this war, or those that support our allies are seen as the enemy and must be appropriately dealt with.

ITT SK declares war on their entire side

• Upvote 3

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Nice humongous flags.  You even were kind enough to post a NAC flag too.  The bigger the flag the more powerful you look, right?

So, SK, in your view, defense of coalition partners are okay?  Could clarify that please.  Because that's some nice derp missile shit you got going on there.

Its just a direct pull from the in-game flags.

As for coalition, everyone understands that there's Side A and Side B. There are parts of the whole, but it's still them vs us in every war. SK's always here to spice things up. Naturally, it's always more complex than that though.

There's always an error in SK DoWs. It's up to you to find them. It's like Where's Waldo.

Edited by Valdoroth

Looks like people want a bigger conflict.

If we're going down we're sure as heck want some company

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Let me be the first to say that no one cares about what happens to Rose, so I'm not being a Rose fanboy when I say this. However, I think tC, if they wanted to intervene, screwed up through a terrible passive play; the first wave of offensive wars on Rose expires tonight, so Rose locking up people's offensive wars ceases to be a factor starting the 8th.

If tC strikes any of the Mensynd coalition members, they can be expected to be countered by everything other than their perfidious ally, Black Knights, and even their absence is not a given. Taking the entire tC bloc in, they have a better chance, but if tC had allowed Rose to function as a meatshield, tying up offensive slots, tC would have had an easier in. Now it looks like an attritional stalemate.

If tC, on the other hand, delays its hand further, the offensive slots will be redirected to VE, which I imagine tC actually cares about, or others. As I've mentioned before, as the war continues to grind the Paragon side down, tC could find any intervention irrelevant.

At this point, VE is fighting the good fight, despite being outnumbered, in part by focusing weaker factions on the enemy coalition. Rose is just a bloody meatshield at this point, and within its coalition the only other alliance that still matters is Alpha.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited by Inst

Let me be the first to say that no one cares about what happens to Rose, so I'm not being a Rose fanboy when I say this. However, I think tC, if they wanted to intervene, screwed up through a terrible passive play; the first wave of offensive wars on Rose expires tonight, so Rose locking up people's offensive wars ceases to be a factor starting the 8th.

If tC strikes any of the Mensynd coalition members, they can be expected to be countered by everything other than their perfidious ally, Black Knights, and even their absence is not a given. Taking the entire tC bloc in, they have a better chance, but if tC had allowed Rose to function as a meatshield, tying up offensive slots, tC would have had an easier in. Now it looks like an attritional stalemate.

If tC, on the other hand, delays its hand further, the offensive slots will be redirected to VE, which I imagine tC actually cares about, or others. As I've mentioned before, as the war continues to grind the Paragon side down, tC could find any intervention irrelevant.

At this point, VE is fighting the good fight, despite being outnumbered, in part by focusing weaker factions on the enemy coalition. Rose is just a bloody meatshield at this point, and within its coalition the only other alliance that still matters is Alpha.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Here is a guy that has absolutely no clue what he is talking about. Good going, Inst  :rolleyes:

If I have the ability to piss you (and so many others) off, that implies I'm doing something right. SK, for instance, if it were concerned about a UPN response, would simply not have attacked. So either one of two things is happening: someone is claiming that SK and UPN already had an agreement that the attack on NAC would be "permitted", or, SK does not care if UPN intercedes; at this stage, with Rose mostly disabled, offensive slots will be opened and prepared to dogpile UPN intervention.

Oh, and BK? Don't make me laugh. :)

Why do you bother responding to him?  You should just put him on ignore.  He doesn't play the game.

Because his failed attempts at trolling amuses me. Like the posts above and below yours. It's obvious that all he's really looking for is a reaction, so why not give him the opportunity to make an even bigger fool of himself? Of course one could argue that that isn't possible...

• Upvote 2

Good to see. Be careful though SK as they got those vacations of theirs. 

To be fair, many of your nations should've hit vacation mode the second you decided to stick your nose into this conflict.

• Upvote 1

Because his failed attempts at trolling amuses me. Like the posts above and below yours. It's obvious that all he's really looking for is a reaction, so why not give him the opportunity to make an even bigger fool of himself? Of course one could argue that that isn't possible...

Because you're terrible at insults. Perhaps a 3rd grader could help you out at that. Why don't you try denying my points instead?

So is the observation head on? Possibility #1: tC already has a deal cut with SK, so this is going nowhere. #2: the SK attack was an attempt to bait tC in for a beatdown. #3: no deal was cut, but tC is too cautious to fall for the trap.

• Wiki Mod

Why do cowards smart people like SK always attack and then post DoW afterwards. You Might as well never post it.

It's not exactly like posting the DoW as you hit is going to suddenly make it a fair fight. Makes far more sense to secure your wars then post the paperwork.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid