Seven Kingdoms DoW - NAC

Valdoroth

mknCzTn.png

mhDYuyS.png
oTSu5Qf.png

From the Seven Kingdoms

I, Valdoroth Kai, King of the Seven Kingdoms, first of his name and Duke of House Drox do formally declare war on the North American Confederacy to liberate their people from their government and in defense of our coalition partners.

Any acts of aggression against our allies in this war, or those that support our allies are seen as the enemy and must be appropriately dealt with.

Valdoroth Kai

tl:dr see topic title.

• Upvote 3

RIP SK

• Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

My name is Cody and I have no idea what's going on!

Nice to see some things never change
  • Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Gotta proofread man. Apparently we're at war with anyone on our side of the war :P

We like to keep everyone on their toes.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

From the Seven Kingdoms

I, Valdoroth Kai, King of the Seven Kingdoms, first of his name and Duke of House Drox do formally declare war on the North American Confederacy to liberate their people from their government and in defense of our coalition partners.

Any acts of aggression against our allies in this war, or those that support our allies are seen as the enemy and must be appropriately dealt with.

Valdoroth Kai

Nice humongous flags.  You even were kind enough to post a NAC flag too.  The bigger the flag the more powerful you look, right?

So, SK, in your view, defense of coalition partners are okay?  Could clarify that please.  Because that's some nice derp missile shit you got going on there.

Tardy.  Perhaps you haven't kept track of what happens to people who engage in attacks on North American countries before delivering a DoW.

tl;dr: it doesn't end well

See you at the front, ladies.

Perhaps you haven't noticed there is a war going on and none of these DoW's exist in a vacuum, however much some might wish them to? Fact is there are two broad "sides" here as this conflict expands, and though we may not have any formal relationship with them, guys like TKP, Roz and others are still our allies within the context of this conflict. Any attack on an AA on our side is an assault to the war effort in general because their losses limit our effectiveness as a group and will be felt on other fronts. We came into this to help Mensa and to ensure a victory, and we will be directing our efforts wherever that help is most needed and slots are available.

To those asking, yes, our policy is that action in defense of other coalition partners during n act of war is entirely justified. How could it not be? Do we just let other partners get rolled and greatly reduce the fighting power of our side, leading to our inevitable defeat? Do we pretend none of these have anything to do with each other? Thats not how war works and I hope it is not the precedent this world sets for itself. We often limit ourselves to focussing on a few targets because that is the most efficient way to martial resources, but when you have spare firepower it should be brought to bear where necessary.

Are we an aggressor here? I would say no. Are we a defender of TKP? I would also say no. This is neither an aggressive nor defensive action, it is just another action in a war that already began. I would call it justified for any of the enemy alliances to counter us if they had spare nations, since we are already lined up on opposing sides of an existing conflict. Talks of aggression and defense have their place in the context of starting the war in the first place. For alliances that have already explicitly involved themselves, as we did a few days ago and NAC did earlier, shifting resources across different fronts just seems normal to me.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Tardy.  Perhaps you haven't kept track of what happens to people who engage in attacks on North American countries before delivering a DoW.

tl;dr: it doesn't end well

They get blue balls because you guys ran off into vacation mode?

Anyways, from a game-meta PoV it'd be pretty funny if UPN steamrolls Ole.

• Upvote 6

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

I wonder how many excuses UPN is currently thinking of to avoid this situation :P

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!