War and Keg Stands

George Clooney

W0Obclf.png

Pursuant with our treaty with Viridian Entente, and because we were told that The Kings Parliament is hoarding some excellent quality beer, North American Confederacy declares war on The Kings Parliament.  May God have mercy on your kegs, for we shall have none.

Little known fact: the keg stand was invented right here in the North American Confederation.

"Squanto at the first ever thanksgiving in 1621. It wasn't a traditional keg like today but a cask on a tall oak table. During the celebration when asked to make a toast by a pilgrim Squanto misinterpreted the request and apparently thought the idea behind the act of toasting was that if you drank that you would be honored. Not to honor the person then drink. So wanting to achieve great honor from his newly acquired friends Squanto promptly stood on his hands in front of the mead cask and tilted his head up mouth towards the sky then the tap was pulled out and mead flowed into his mouth. The first ever keg stand."

keg-stand.jpg

x63XuWL.jpg

keg_stand.jpg

keg-stand-gymnastics.jpg
Edited by George Clooney
  • Upvote 6

o/ NAC

I wish you luck in your very understandable quest for quality beer. Go get em!

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

o/NAC 

And just take a moment and look at the dog in the third picture. 

• Upvote 1

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

Emmad just turned 21 too.

Inebriate him so I can coup UPN plz

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Welcome to the fray

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Speaking as an individual and not as a member of the Cornerstone Senate let me just say give them hell and best declaration of war ever! :D I'm laughing my head off here.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone