Viridian Declaration

MoonPie

So, let's see.

VE has the biggest military in the game. Meanwhile, their ally is getting utterly rekd. VE declares war on an alliance 1/2 their size along with a bunch of other alliances to help out. Fails to do any noteworthy damage and in fact seems to be taking more damage than their target.

Then declares on #28 ranked alliance less than 1/5 their size. Still feels the need to bring in a tiny former protectorate to help out, which manages to pull off a decent blitz with 15 wars declared, meanwhile VE declares war but can't be bothered to launch a single offensive war.

All the while Rose continues to burn.

Just saying Rose...

• Upvote 5

Ryu you really need to quit.

First you brag that not all your defensive war slots are filled.  Then you bring up aid from nearly a month ago.

Just stop trying so hard, Mensa doesn't have anything to prove.  But when you keep posting like this it really gives me the impression you feel like you do.

lol, you think a $100m loan to a big nation is uncommon and that it should've been sent to a small nation.  What, you think that guy should buy up to 3000 infra in each city?

• Upvote 4

I know, blame me for Saruman getting no help whatsoever. Make me the bad guy. Meanie!

Again, dude, stop trying so hard.  We get it, you don't like Rose.  A member of yours left for them and that upsets you still.  Then someone posted an ad about your deal leader or something something.

But Saruman is actually still managing a good defense and even winning a few of his wars it looks like.  Not too bad considering the counters on him.  You and I both know tactics of war on Orbis.

I'm wagering a guess than his round 2, you won't be talking about how poorly he's doing, but how easy the wars are for him.....from the sound of it Arrgh is quite happy at what they are doing to you and the hole around about 1000 score.

• Upvote 6

So, let's see. VE has the biggest military in the game. Meanwhile, their ally is getting utterly rekd. VE declares war on an alliance 1/2 their size along with a bunch of other alliances to help out. Fails to do any noteworthy damage and in fact seems to be taking more damage than their target. Then declares on #28 ranked alliance less than 1/5 their size. Still feels the need to bring in a tiny former protectorate to help out, which manages to pull off a decent blitz with 15 wars declared, meanwhile VE declares war but can't be bothered to launch a single offensive war. All the while Rose continues to burn. Just saying Rose...

You have no sense of how military targeting works. Not surprising, given that you come from an alliance that overstocked nukes and became one of the first examples of the uselessness of nuclear arsenals, and despite being on the winning side of the war in the past few wars, you've taken massive damage from VE et al.

You have no sense of how military targeting works. Not surprising, given that you come from an alliance that overstocked nukes and became one of the first examples of the uselessness of nuclear arsenals, and despite being on the winning side of the war in the past few wars, you've taken massive damage from VE et al.

I'm pretty sure Rose was the first example of this, via the proxy war.

6XmKiC2.png

We only declared to bring NAC into the fray with our OA clause. I wanted to attack ratbag but SRD said no :/

Just follow Roz Wei's example. You don't need treaties to enter a war. :P

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

• Wiki Mod

We only declared to bring NAC into the fray with our OA clause. I wanted to attack ratbag but SRD said no :/

That's literally retarded. Just have them activate their oDA with someone already involved, or better yet don't give a shit about CBs.

• Upvote 3

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I know you had to feel retarded posting this, Moonpie. Sorry you've got crap for allies.

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I'm wagering a guess than his round 2, you won't be talking about how poorly he's doing, but how easy the wars are for him.....from the sound of it Arrgh is quite happy at what they are doing to you and the hole around about 1000 score.

I don't really have a clue who's attacking who and why, anymore, but I like how both sides seem to agree it's Arrgh, not Rose, putting the hurt on Mensa in this Rose-Mensa war.

I wonder how much longer the fighting will last before one side gives up.

• Upvote 2

If someone explained it to you you'd be more confused. :P

Haha! I actually believe that. I saw a graphic of who's attacking who in this war and think it probably needs to get updated by now, 'cos whoa-boy there's a lot of DoWs coming in daily...  :rolleyes:

That's literally retarded. Just have them activate their oDA with someone already involved, or better yet don't give a shit about CBs.

Exactly, be more like Mensa! Quit caring about CB's, go to war based on personal grudges, and make sure your entire sphere gets dragged along because of your personal grudges!

This is the second one if I'm correct, first one Rose didn't give them the reaction they wanted so they had to do it all over again.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 3

uHQTKq6.png

I know you had to feel retarded posting this, Moonpie. Sorry you've got crap for allies.

The Mensa "Dear leader" has no more money to hire trolls?

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

• Wiki Mod

The Mensa "Dear leader" has no more money to hire trolls?

Nah, I cleaned him out.

• Upvote 5

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Exactly, be more like Mensa! Quit caring about CB's, go to war based on personal grudges, and make sure your entire sphere gets dragged along because of your personal grudges!

This is the second one if I'm correct, first one Rose didn't give them the reaction they wanted so they had to do it all over again.

Or they could all be like you, and cheat.

And suck at cheating. Like, really suck.

• Upvote 2

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

>This is the second one if I'm correct

Damn, so we made Rose declare war on us.

Fifer is more of a manipulative !@#$ than I thought.

One of Rose's members forgot to put their tinfoil hat on, which allowed Pfluffer to mind control them with microwaves.

• Upvote 5
77oKn5K.png

Coming from a guy that doesn't even play the game...

• Upvote 2

But Saruman is actually still managing a good defense and even winning a few of his wars it looks like.

He is?

Also, there's no way in hell Rose is as coordinated as some of the ex-Mensa members in Arrgh.  So I'm sure we'll laugh at their "round 2" as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1