Phoenix DoW

allilee

I feel I got to clarify something here as otherwise people will feel that logically we must have spied dear Eric here for him to be so mad. No, he repeatedly spied one of our nations until he got caught and I told his alliance leader to tell him to knock it off. 

Yeah haha then you guys whined about it for ages...can you believe that Francopell actually referred to you as "one of our dear allies“?

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

"Hey guys thanks for calling out my allies and telling them what my thoughts are regarding their decision to defend us."

On a rather serious note, Thank you Phoenix for joining the fray and assisting Rose in minimizing damage done by Roz Wei. All those shouting about how opportunistic this looks, pay no heed to them. 

As Rose I can proudly say I got great allies backing us up and Pheonix has done a terrific job in doing so. All the people here trying to speak for us, thank you for your considerate posts but we will take it from here. 

• Upvote 3

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

Still waiting for "honourable" Phoenix to defend against VE and NAC.

Yeah haha then you guys whined about it for ages...can you believe that Francopell actually referred to you as "one of our dear allies“?

Uh... no, I mentioned it to him, he sorted it, I thanked him, that was it. 

"Hey guys thanks for calling out my allies and telling them what my thoughts are regarding their decision to defend us."

On a rather serious note, Thank you Phoenix for joining the fray and assisting Rose in minimizing damage done by Roz Wei. All those shouting about how opportunistic this looks, pay no heed to them.

As Rose I can proudly say I got great allies backing us up and Pheonix has done a terrific job in doing so. All the people here trying to speak for us, thank you for your considerate posts but we will take it from here.

BS. Stop drinking.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

It's not just opportunistic, it's argueably fowl play. Since you are speaking on behalf of Rose, I am assuming you guys are 100% ok with one of your allies not only lying to the world, but declaring on one of your enemies that doesn't even have slots open. You know how easy it is to check for slots before declaring? Pretty mighty easy. So congrats, on "minimizing damage done by Roz Wei." Tell your supposed "ally" to grow some balls and attack people who can actually fight. Either that or drop this fool of an alliance from your good list.

Continue to "shake it off". Doesn't change the fact both Rose and Phoenix look like lying, incompetent fools all because of this worthless DoW. It's seriously surprising you actually endorse this. I expected better from Rose. But oh well  :rolleyes: 

-over and out-

Edited by Piratemonkey
  • Upvote 1

Still waiting for "honourable" Phoenix to defend against VE and NAC.

The MDOAP between us doesn't stand for this war, also TKP entered the war voluntarily so if they get countered what do they expect - I have tried to get some heat taken off them but to no success

The MDOAP between us doesn't stand for this war, also TKP entered the war voluntarily so if they get countered what do they expect - I have tried to get some heat taken off them but to no success

What's the point of an M level treaty if you're only going to honor it when it benefits you? At least throw in some non-chaining in there.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

What's the point of an M level treaty if you're only going to honor it when it benefits you? At least throw in some non-chaining in there.

This was agreed with TKP - as they are the t$ block and we are the Rose block

Neither alliance wanted to lose their 'bigger' alliance, so this is what has happened - we would completely defend TKP if the circumstances were different, but they voluntarily went in to the war and got countered  - we didn't ask for them to enter the war

Also I wouldn't expect them to defend us either in this situation

After the war we will help them of course

And it doesn't concern you guys anyway

• Upvote 1

This was agreed with TKP - as they are the t$ block and we are the Rose block

Neither alliance wanted to lose their 'bigger' alliance, so this is what has happened - we would completely defend TKP if the circumstances were different, but they voluntarily went in to the war and got countered  - we didn't ask for them to enter the war

Also I wouldn't expect them to defend us either in this situation

After the war we will help them of course

And it doesn't concern you guys anyway

Gotcha. Forgot TKP hit Rose.

I know how it feels to have allies on other sides, it sucks :(

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Gotcha. Forgot TKP hit Rose.

I know how it feels to have allies on other sides, it sucks :(

Haha yes it does :L

We have tried to get the heat taken off them in the last few days but to no avail (if thats how you spell it)

• Upvote 1

Its an Mensa talent by now.

I was confused by this post, as Mensa aren't known for complaining as far as I know (bragging & trolling & praising Dio, yes, whining & complaining, no), but then I realized some folks are taking Mensa allies and Mensa to be equivalent -- in a poor attempt at trolling -- when they're really not equivalent.

I don't really see attempting to call Phoenix out on something as "complaining," anyway.

Though I'm glad to hear Phoenix's explanation as well.

Edited by AstraKatG
  • Upvote 3

Declare war we are opportunists. 
Don't declare war we are cowards.

Can't win really can we. 

• Upvote 1

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

Declare war we are opportunists. 

Don't declare war we are cowards.

Can't win really can we. 

I'm not all too familiar with inter-alliance politics when treaties are involved, but I wouldn't say it's that simple.

I personally wouldn't think an alliance is cowardly for not DoWing & choosing to sit a war out, particularly if they think they can't possibly make a dent in the enemy's forces. From what little I've seen, it's only a matter of how and under what circumstances the DoW is done that could be considered cowardly. See: comments made on the SK DoW against NAC.

Edited by AstraKatG