Recognition of Hostilities

MRBOOTY

I mean this just isn't true. It was a payback for a personal stockpile sent to one of our members

Also... we didn't call you bullies, that was Fark. We said we're on the right side.

Booty, my love. It is true. TLF sent war resources to Arrgh that they didn't have at the beginning of the war. It doesn't matter that it was their leader's personal stockpile.

Why do you keep trying to make an artificial enemy of a long standing friend? Which loyalties do you really hold dear if you could even use that word...

And I think you got something big stuck in your throat. You keep making weird noises after everything you say.

I have no enemy, only opponents. Under my opponents I have friends. We just burn each others pixels.

As I am a pirate I have no real loyalty except for my fellow pirates. Where there is loot to take, you have a chance to see me there my friend.

The current wars give so much opportunities, sadly I must fight the ones that attacked my alliance. I could become so damned rich now without any loyalty.  :ph34r:

Edit: I almost forgot.

Arrgh!

Edited by Niemand
  • Upvote 3

tvPWtuA.gif