Recognition of Hostilities

MRBOOTY

I got curious to see how well TLF attacked Mensa after their DoW.  Guess how many battles they opened up?

They wasted a DoW for 8 battles.  More than half of them are on members who were already zeroed by Arrgh.  They're getting trashed by Syndicate, BK, and The Chola for a measly 8 battles.

MRBOOTY, you still want to talk smack about Mensa?  Feel free to check our war logs and learn.

Sidenote:  At the time of your DoW, we had 66 defensive slots still open to be filled.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

I got curious to see how well TLF attacked Mensa after their DoW. Guess how many battles they opened up?

They wasted a DoW for 8 battles. More than half of them are on members who were already zeroed by Arrgh. They're getting trashed by Syndicate, BK, and The Chola for a measly 8 battles.

MRBOOTY, you still want to talk smack about Mensa? Feel free to check our war logs and learn.

Sidenote: At the time of your DoW, we had 66 defensive slots still open to be filled.

I'm not even sure half of their alliance has even logged on yet.
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I'm not even sure half of their alliance has even logged on yet.

It's probably better that they don't check. I would not want to see the looks on their face as they view their current militaries and infra. but anyway keep on fighting you brave souls, I'll keep up the challenges.

• Wiki Mod

It's probably better that they don't check. I would not want to see the looks on their face as they view their current militaries and infra. but anyway keep on fighting you brave souls, I'll keep up the challenges.

Speak for yourself, I demand photos of the tears streaming down their faces.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

why don't you join in the fun? i would love to roll u

Because he's our ally  :lol:

• Upvote 2

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

The people who forced us to pay 150mil.

TLF's bank sends $150 - 200 mil in war resources to Arrgh when they are at war with our three MDAP partners. This is seen as an act of war and we militarize thinking the next step is war.

When your leader explains that you accepted the goods from Arrgh by mistake some weeks before and finally got around to sending them back during the war we decide to give you a chance to explain. Your leader's explanation includes calling the value of the goods in question as barely anything.

As a result we accept payment equal to the war resources you sent (barely anything in your words). The reason was that a lot of alliances militarized as a result of your mistake and it was reasonable to ask you to offset those expenses.

I'm sorry but is this thread needed? People saw the declares, they don't need recognition. It says you'll "remain strong" but just posting this is evidence enough of the contrary. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 2

There is always a round 2 (or 3 or 4 ...) when you keep fighting.  It will be TLF that will decide whether the light is out or not.

Arrgh!

Why do you keep trying to make an artificial enemy of a long standing friend? Which loyalties do you really hold dear if you could even use that word...

And I think you got something big stuck in your throat. You keep making weird noises after everything you say.

Guess their not ready for the big leagues.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

TLF's bank sends $150 - 200 mil in war resources to Arrgh when they are at war with our three MDAP partners. This is seen as an act of war and we militarize thinking the next step is war.

When your leader explains that you accepted the goods from Arrgh by mistake some weeks before and finally got around to sending them back during the war we decide to give you a chance to explain. Your leader's explanation includes calling the value of the goods in question as barely anything.

As a result we accept payment equal to the war resources you sent (barely anything in your words). The reason was that a lot of alliances militarized as a result of your mistake and it was reasonable to ask you to offset those expenses.

I mean this just isn't true. It was a payback for a personal stockpile sent to one of our members

Also... we didn't call you bullies, that was Fark. We said we're on the right side.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

I got curious to see how well TLF attacked Mensa after their DoW.  Guess how many battles they opened up?

They wasted a DoW for 8 battles.  More than half of them are on members who were already zeroed by Arrgh.  They're getting trashed by Syndicate, BK, and The Chola for a measly 8 battles.

MRBOOTY, you still want to talk smack about Mensa?  Feel free to check our war logs and learn.

Sidenote:  At the time of your DoW, we had 66 defensive slots still open to be filled.

We did have a crappy declare, but the point of it wasn't really to hit Mensa... it was to get involved in the war in general and to start in on the fighting.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE