An act of solidarity

Vassili Dovgan

You're right.

My stats collect at 12 EST and they declared at 11:30 so the dates will be weird, but it still stands:

Rose (mm/dd/yyyy)

02/03/2016 - 149,469

02/04/2016 - 148,200 (30 mins after DoW. Look down for more fun stats)

02/05/2016 - 116,949

02/06/2016 - 103,002

02/07/2016 - 93,367

02/08/2016 - 84,795

For a total of 64,674 score lost since their DoW. Again, these stats are taken at 12 EST (cuz est master race) but they still get the job done.

I'm not sure of the exact date of UPN's DoW but I'm gonna assume it was 10/16/2015. It took UPN about 10 days to take the same amount of damage.

So if it took Rose only five days, as opposed to UPN's 10 days, you could say Rose is failing twice as hard as UPN in the last war.

I wasn't here for the last war, but from what I've heard about The Covenant's standing after the last war... this is looks pretty darn bad for Rose.

Still, they have a lot of allies and/or competition for Mensa-stomping, such as VE and Arrgh.

I also liked for "est master race" lolz.

• Upvote 1

I haven't done the calculations but I would intuitively assume that it's easier to cause x of score damages to several alliances together (assuming your coalition have the advantage in stats) than just one alliance. Purely because in the first few days most of the score drop is from lost military.

Plus Rose got hit hard across all tiers from the very beginning (except top 6). UPN was doing ok when it was just fighting t$, TEst and SK, and then when Arrgh hit that mostly impacted the mid-tier, and when Alpha and Guardian hit that mostly impact the upper tier. Beiging by Arrgh and others and Arrgh getting hit by VE also limited the amount of damage taken by UPN's lower/mid tier in the days in the later days of the war.

I haven't done the calculations but I would intuitively assume that it's easier to cause x of score damages to several alliances together (assuming your coalition have the advantage in stats) than just one alliance. Purely because in the first few days most of the score drop is from lost military.

Agreed. The two wars are fairly different so it's hard to determine really who did worse. I would still conclude that Rose got hit harder but I'm not sure if that would depict any kind of difference in skill. Rose was countered immediately but UPN it took a while and also as said above the damages were spread out between three alliances.

It's hard to tell.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell