An act of solidarity

Vassili Dovgan

Well first it will be Cornerstone, then ssu, then upn, then fsa, then boc, then deic, then cop, then nepa, then fbi, then nsa, then all the alliances just declear on everyone and anarchy sweeps orbis. War drags on for months, the alliance web dissolves as large alliances fall apart into small 2-20 member units all fighting to survive. Finally after a year of war the great sheepy arises with moderator power and ends all wars by nuking every nation at once. And all watch as the end times come to an end as orbis is born anew.

• Upvote 6

Apart from facing tremendous opposition from Christian Poles, you have another problem. Polish Tatar Moslems have never accepted Wahhabism. They alone would put up tremendous resistance against your attempts at occupation. 

They wouldn't be able to deal with our unrelenting attacks and continued steadfastness.

Besides, It wouldn't be any fun if the conquest came easily. :)

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

Nope, they didn't ask us for help. Did anyone ask Roz Wei for help?

Yeah no. You don't take that tone at the start and then pretend you just up and decided to do things yourself (like all the protectorates say), Rose got you to go in quite clearly. All this from an alliance who was in UPN's Bloc, something I don't even need to go into as the point is quite clear.

We're paperless, citing treaties like you seem to be doing doesn't matter to us. 

• Upvote 2

Fascism and liberalism either support or do not impede bourgeois-capitalist economic practises. And so on that basis, they are the same.

As for your claim of distinction between the NSDAP and other fascist movements, here is my response. Any enemy of the USSR during the Great Patriotic War earns the designation 'fascist'.

What victory in 1939? Fascist Spain did not even have the courage to fight alongside the Reich, despite the having received tremendous amounts of support from the Third Reich during the Civil War.

I hate the far right as much as anyone but holy shit is this some wickedly bad history

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Yeah no. You don't take that tone at the start and then pretend you just up and decided to do things yourself (like all the protectorates say), Rose got you to go in quite clearly. All this from an alliance who was in UPN's Bloc, something I don't even need to go into as the point is quite clear.

We're paperless, citing treaties like you seem to be doing doesn't matter to us. 

We were never told not to attack anyone, but nobody asked us to take part in this war. It was our own decision (Yes, I know that all the protectorates say that...) to go in against Roz Wei for attacking Rose out of nowhere.

Nope.

I realize you and SWF are new to this in the big boy league thing.  Rozalia already stated what I was thinking.

We must show them how to play like big boys.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

We were never told not to attack anyone, but nobody asked us to take part in this war. It was our own decision (Yes, I know that all the protectorates say that...) to go in against Roz Wei for attacking Rose out of nowhere.

Rose didn't aggressively attack anybody or anything, no, all the attacks on Rose were just random attacks for no reason. No matter, everybody knows the real reason why you declared on just us and nobody else which is fine. I mean whats the record on declares? SK holds it right? Maybe we can get it at this rate.

Edited by Rozalia

Lol Roz Wei is getting rolled more than any other alliance in the war. I like you Rozie, but you &#33;@#&#036;ed up when you attacked us. 

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Rose didn't aggressively attack anybody or anything, no, all the attacks on Rose were just random attacks for no reason. No matter, everybody knows the real reason why you declared on just us and nobody else which is fine. I mean whats the record on declares? SK holds it right? Maybe we can get it at this rate.

-.- I hate when I have to further explain stuff.

Rose did indeed strike first. There's noone who's denying that.

If someone attacks someone else, and the defender and his allies strike back, it's the attacker's own fault. Makes sense, doesn't it?

If that was the case, we wouldn't be fighting. I wouldn't go to war, just to correct Rose's "mistake", as your side might see it.

I just don't see how you guys are involved in this whole war thingy.

so the gist of this thread seems to be that rose is begging its protectorates for help and one of the few alliances cool/ballsy enough to remain paperless is getting punished for it by a community that by and large claims to hate the treaty web

just another day on orbis

at least i got to see someone be mean to a fascist

• Upvote 2

Well first it will be Cornerstone, then ssu, then upn, then fsa, then boc, then deic, then cop, then nepa, then fbi, then nsa, then all the alliances just declear on everyone and anarchy sweeps orbis. War drags on for months, the alliance web dissolves as large alliances fall apart into small 2-20 member units all fighting to survive. Finally after a year of war the great sheepy arises with moderator power and ends all wars by nuking every nation at once. And all watch as the end times come to an end as orbis is born anew.

Seems like best case scenario
  • Upvote 1

Lol Roz Wei is getting rolled more than any other alliance in the war. I like you Rozie, but you !@#$ed up when you attacked us. 

Hey now, give us that sweet all time record they can be cited when we go in the Hall of Fame and it's something. Anyway don't you worry, we'll:

tumblr_nxmin7Svgt1udkm7ao1_500.jpg

-.- I hate when I have to further explain stuff.

Rose did indeed strike first. There's noone who's denying that.

If someone attacks someone else, and the defender and his allies strike back, it's the attacker's own fault. Makes sense, doesn't it?

If that was the case, we wouldn't be fighting. I wouldn't go to war, just to correct Rose's "mistake", as your side might see it.

I just don't see how you guys are involved in this whole war thingy.

You don't get this paperless thing do you? Let me give you a clue, we're not neutral. There are several reasons for us being involved not that I have to justify it to you. 

• Upvote 3

We have come together to pacify to dionists in holy fire. Saddly Roz wei got in the way of the true target of mensa. So they shall be eliminated as an obstacle. After which point the Stronghold of dionism in orbis shall be besieged by the great sheep priests.