Earthquake in Taiwan

Abu Haddad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35508475

An earthquake magnitude 6.4 has struck taiwan. There are pictures circulating social media.afqUDMw.jpg

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

ina lillah wina illayhi rajiun

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Allahu Akbar.

Celebrating destruction and possibly a large number of people's deaths in an earthquake? The same Ibrahim that posts pictures of dead children to try to get support for his Senpais ISIS? 

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked. 

• Upvote 5

Celebrating destruction and possibly a large number of people's deaths in an earthquake? The same Ibrahim that posts pictures of dead children to try to get support for his Senpais ISIS? 

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked. 

You are simply demonstrating your ignorance.

Allahu Akbar simply means Allah is the Greatest and we say it in every situation (including funerals).

ztt5Wgs.png

You are simply demonstrating your ignorance.

Allahu Akbar simply means Allah is the Greatest and we say it in every situation (including funerals).

Yes, saying God is great because a bunch of non Muslims may have died really sounds nice. I'd give an example using the Muslim's who died in Mecca, but I'd rather not. 

"Allahu Akbar" has became more of a islamic battle cry over the years, not a "god bless them!"

We say Allahu Akbar FOUR times when giving the call to prayer, which we do FIVE times a day..... so that TWENTY times in one day!

We say Allahu Akbar whenever we begin, bow, and prostrate in our prayer.... that's exactly  TWO HUNDRED times in one day!

TOTAL: TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY times in one day! And that's only counting the obligatory prayer, so get out of here with your nonsense.

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

We say Allahu Akbar FOUR times when giving the call to prayer, which we do FIVE times a day..... so that TWENTY times in one day!

We say Allahu Akbar whenever we begin, bow, and prostrate in our prayer.... that's exactly  TWO HUNDRED times in one day!

TOTAL: TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY times in one day! And that's only counting the obligatory prayer, so get out of here with your nonsense.

Sounds like a cult honestly, but it's a foreign thing I suppose. Not a fan of those sort of mantras.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 3