Lord Balian Support Thread

Alex

His illness is a test from allah. Lord Balian persevere and do what is halal. If you do the wrong thing you have failed your test. 

I plead to Lord Balian, Convert and pledge yourself to Allah before you are unable to do so.

• Upvote 2

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

where does this Lord Balian live?

US or UK

in UK the NHS would've given him free healthcare. it would cost him £600 to be treated in UK otherwise if he was a foreigner.

Repent your sins and convert to Islam then you will be safe!

Abu. Stop forcing your religion onto him. Okay?

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Abu. Stop forcing your religion onto him. Okay?

I am trying to save him and help him.

In all seriousness where does this Balian live?

• Upvote 2

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

According to the donation page, the US.

So he wants what exactly?

i couldn't make out from the donation page

His illness is a test from allah. Lord Balian persevere and do what is halal. If you do the wrong thing you have failed your test. 

I plead to Lord Balian, Convert and pledge yourself to Allah before you are unable to do so.

This is crossing a boundary too far Abu. 

You can simply show your support for Lord Balian by stating that you are praying for him and his family, by sending him financial assistance, or many other ways. 

But this is too far, If you truly care about his spiritual well-being do it in private, not publicly shameful and offensive like this. 

• Upvote 3

I truly care about his spiritual being and Islam can bring peace to him 

• Upvote 2

Rubbish. There are plenty of other Muslims here who don't make the same posts, I honestly think you're just here to troll, because some sick part of you finds it funny. Which I don't.

• Upvote 2

I hope you get well. I've never had any contact with you, but it's sad when someone is on a hospital bed. 

if you read properly he is not on a hospital bed.

• Upvote 1

No, genetic disorders are not "tests" from Allah. Show some class.

• Upvote 4

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Lord Balian, I've spoken to you a few times in BoC. I know we conflicted when I became MoFA because you were no longer MoFA when you came back to the game but my prayers are with you. LF always kept me updated on your situation during the time I was VP and everyone in BoC's gov and membership's prayers were always with you. They are still with you to this day even if you are no longer in BoC.

I hope this surgery goes well for you and you live many more years to the best of your ability and dont let anything stop you from achieving your goals.

• Upvote 5

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

Can we give Lord Balian some respects by not shoving down "your religion" down his throat? We (as in people this post) don't care what you're trying to do so stop it. Stop using the religion's card of "It a test" or "convert and you will be good".. because it's not something to share when nobody care.. That something for you to do in private. For those who said good wishes, they showed respects while you're lacking of it.

And to Lord Balian, wishes to you and hang in there, man. 

Edited by Stitch
  • Upvote 1

Abu Haddad and his Muslims buddies are generally pieces of shit. It is rather surprising he is still allowed to play this game. 
And this isn't even the worst thing he did today. 

Lord Balian, I've spoken to you a few times in BoC. I know we conflicted when I became MoFA because you were no longer MoFA when you came back to the game but my prayers are with you. LF always kept me updated on your situation during the time I was VP and everyone in BoC's gov and membership's prayers were always with you. They are still with you to this day even if you are no longer in BoC.

I hope this surgery goes well for you and you live many more years to the best of your ability and dont let anything stop you from achieving your goals.

I thought I recognized the name in BoC. Best wishes to LB. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Balian, your unfortunate illness is a test from Allah, so be patient with a beautiful patience. 

If you believe then it will serve as an expiation for your sins 

And if you do not then it may be the means by which Allah will guide you.

As your brother in humanity I will be donating what I can.

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 2
ztt5Wgs.png

I don't have much in the way of money with college. But I'm going to spread the word on campus. I'm sure I can get a few people on campus to give or help in some way. And if you ever read this-

From the bottom of myself, fight. And never give up. You have a fighting spirit. You'll get on that trip. You've got 3,000+ people on this game rooting for you.

- Austin

• Upvote 2

• Jax locked this topic