Lord Balian Support Thread

Alex

Our time in BoC together was amazing, and I hope to continue speaking with you regularly,you are so passionate about this game and in everything you do. Good luck, and speak with you soon.

• Upvote 6

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

Get well soon Lord Balian.

A sobering reminder that on the other end of the pixels there exists a person with their own story and challenges.  All the best, thank you for sharing this with the community.  

Which is sadly something that some self centred individuals here seem to have forgotten. Sheepy, is there anyway you can take action against the people who have done such things in game please? I find it slightly disgusting that this kind of behaviour is occuring in this game.

• Upvote 1

Greatest of luck in this! I'm sure it will have a turn for the better.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Lord Balian I only talked to you once but you were really nice to me and tried to help me when I had no idea what I was doing and I thank you for that. You told me about your illness then and I said I hoped you got better then and I say it again now.I hope your surgery is a success and you and your wife can go on vacation soon.

• Upvote 1

I'll be donating money shortly.

God bless, my friend.

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

A heart-wrenching situation indeed. Balian has all my wishes for a successful surgery and recovery. I don't have much, but I'll put something into the GoFundMe too when I can. Get well and return to us!

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

You have my entire support. If I meet you in person, the drinks are on me. you've earned it.

• Upvote 1

"Running forward, he swung the club at the swarm like he was trying to hit a home run. The head was scattered, dashed to pieces, and he laughed again. 

Until the rest of the swarm dog-piled him. Then he started screaming"

I did an essay on cystic fibrosis when I was in school, so I have heard of these heart-wrenching situations before. I hope you recover, get to have a wonderful vacation with your wife, and have a successful surgery. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and I hope that you'll live a long and happy life along with the love of your life.

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

I will pray for him. Inshallah allah will forgive his sins and may Allah heal him

I encourage Lord Balian to repent for his sins and if possible convert to Islam before it is too late

Abu, this is not the place for converting people to Islam...

• Upvote 2

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Abu, this is not the place for converting people to Islam...

I am saving him from eternity in the punishment of Allah

• Upvote 3

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I wish you good luck and i am going to pray for miracle.(not good with this)

"May the ground you walk quake as you pass"

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

• Jax locked this topic