Lord Balian Support Thread

Alex

Hes been telling me of his condition in-game messaging system and i truly hope he recovers.

• Upvote 3

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

My innate skepticism has not been overcome. If he has a "HI THERE PNW.COM I'm Balian" poster and posts a wide angle pic of himself holding it in his hospital bed, I'll donate.

• Upvote 2

• Administrators

My innate skepticism has not been overcome. If he has a "HI THERE PNW.COM I'm Balian" poster and posts a wide angle pic of himself holding it in his hospital bed, I'll donate.

I wouldn't mind seeing this for giggles, as long as it's not a major inconvenience to him.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Best wishes man. Hope you can pull through this o7

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I know that any major surgery is scary, but try to keep a hopeful attitude, since freaking out won't help (unfortunately, for those of us who specialize in it).

I hope everything goes well for you, Daniel/Lord Balian.

• Upvote 2

Lord Balian it has been and it will be always a pleasure to communicate with you. The commitment you have to improve the lives of others is impressive. I do hope the treatment goes well and that you and your wife will have a lot of good years together. Take care my friend!

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

Get Better LB! I remember the big scare in BoC, you've recovered before and can recover again!

• Upvote 4

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

I have never had anything to do with Lord Balian, but man you must be a tough cookie, being a hospice worker is hard at the best of times - but doing that job knowing that you are likely to be on the the other end must be incredibly hard. Your story is inspirational and deserves the utmost respect.

I will be praying for you and your family, may you know the peace and love of Jesus(I assume you are a Christian from your message) that surpasses all understanding, that your heart and mind should be at peace.

I have no words strong enough to condemn people who would bully such a person.

• Upvote 4

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

• Jax locked this topic