Obligatory "Name This War Thread" and Stuff

Dwemyrn

Please for the love of god don't call it "The Bored War", that's an incredibly pathetic name

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bored_War

Agreed, I think we can be a little more creative then that fellas. 

^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

Please for the love of god don't call it "The Bored War", that's an incredibly pathetic name

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bored_War

Ignore that, it's basically a placeholder someone just made up on the spot. :P

Once something is relatively agreed on, we can edit the war article.

xzhPlEh.png?1

Ignore that, it's basically a placeholder someone just made up on the spot. :P

Once something is relatively agreed on, we can edit the war article.

Problem is that its easly forgotten, like with "The Great VE war" im like 75% sure we agreed on a name that dint gloss over the fact that UPN and tS did almost all the heavy lifting in that war ;) 

Ole2.png

Problem is that its easly forgotten, like with "The Great VE war" im like 75% sure we agreed on a name that dint gloss over the fact that UPN and tS did almost all the heavy lifting in that war ;)

The point of that war was the massive front opened up on VE and alliances coming to support VE.

• Downvote 1

• Wiki Mod

If you can show the community consensus on that I'll rename the page.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

You could argue that I am the price of Siam. You would be just as wrong but you could do so.

So you're saying I CAN'T buy Thailand by selling you into slavery? Damn. Well, there goes that plan.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Much cleaner map btw, I'll be adding the link to my post, thanks for the credit.

Also only two critiques, the Mensa/Rose favor isn't entirely true now that factions have formed out of separate treaties. Alliances like BK declared war without being attached to Mensa or Rose what-so-ever.

Also add arrgh and PP :D (doin rn)

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

The oi vey war

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Much cleaner map btw, I'll be adding the link to my post, thanks for the credit.

Also only two critiques, the Mensa/Rose favor isn't entirely true now that factions have formed out of separate treaties. Alliances like BK declared war without being attached to Mensa or Rose what-so-ever.

Also add arrgh and PP :D (doin rn)

Will get on that, and it's not necessarily that they declared in favor of said alliance but it did however benefit, I feel like having two colored lines, showing which side of the war it benefits looks nice that a bunch of random black lines, if that makes sense? 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

There could still be some defining events that change things up a little bit.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Updated. Will clear some things up, with way more clean version.

• Shuriken sitting in the middle of the VE target line means they've declared on the same people.
  • The conjoined line Shuriken's flag sits on, moves up to the Alpha declare line, meaning everyone connected has declared on Roz Wei. 
  • Black Knights sitting in the middle of the The $yndicate's target line means they've declared on the same people. 
  • The chola sitting on the one line pointing to The Light Federation means they have solely declared on The Light Federation. 
  • Conjoined lines, such as the one on the Mensa Benefiting side means that everyone has declared on where that arrow is pointing. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: