A message from Shuriken

Marflebark

read as, a message from a group that no one cares about.

qLoqUJI.png

Greetings Orbis!  I come here today to bring a message or two about Shuriken, to the world, for your judgement, tears, and laughter, in whichever order you, the viewer, wishes to show first.

First things first, Shuriken has had some troubles internally, strife, in-fighting, ministers peeving off other ministers, threats of embargoes and paying out-siders to raid each other, etc, but nothing out of the ordinary for smaller alliances that no one really cares about.  But as we increase our alliance score a few points at a time, and slowly but surely figure out which direction we want to head into, we're moving forward, albeit with some profound changes that, are both popular, and not-so-much, with our membership and certain members of government whose opinion doesn't really count for much of anything because their nation score is below that of my own key members of government.  

Next order of business is, Shuriken [skn] and Celestial Union [CU] have in the past found each other on hostile terms, what with their members raiding some of our own, and our nuclear armed nations within range of their top nations threatening to set their flags aglow... But we all live in ever-changing times, and one way of making two adversaries into friends, is to find a common bond, especially one inherent with all small alliances; the fact that no one gives a sh*t about us, and even our protectors generally ignore us (j/k, we love you VE, please don't let SRD lock us in his basement again).  As such, Skn, and CU have signed an Optional Defense Pact with one another.  I'd post a template and attache signatures, but I'm going to assume that everyone knows what an ODP entails, and also, CU's leadership is just two people, and neither have told us how they want their signatures attached, so as punishment, they get a slight mention in our update post.

Something else to mention, recently our members have been bored, and theres not much to do at our tier, so, we thought about how we can make our alliance less about srs bsns, and more about promoting a fun, amusing, and somewhat lulzy enviroment for members and friends.  We recently put up to vote to adopt a secondary flag to represent our alliance during times of war, and it provided serious butt-hurt over our younger members, who expressed their immaturity, and we quickly learned how old some of our government ministers and officers are by their reactions.  Without further adieu, on behalf of the Shuriken government and membership, I begrudenly, proudly, present the ...

War Flag of Shuriken

z87R2qM.png

Lastly, and least of all concerning...

Shuriken is grateful to the Viridian Entente for their protection of our alliance, but we wish to express our desire to remain neutral for the time being in this conflict of the world, and VE has been understanding in our wishes, and understands that we're not in any position to fight for any period of time, against anyone, and although we are not pixel huggers, we feel that as long as Sweeeeeeeet Ronny D maintains his jail-bait(ish) sexy voice, we'll always be that insignificant alliance that is faithful to our over-bearing protectors who sometimes beat us when we get too uppity, and reminds us that our place is in the kitchen, making sandwiches.  Therefore, Shuriken activates our protectorate agreement with VE, and will aid them with what little we have, by declaring war on whoever they are currently at war with.  #dealwithit.

/s/

Chairmen; BrocktimusPrime, Viselli.

Minister of Foreign Affairs; Marflebark

Minister of War; HeathcliffV2

Minister of the Econom(nomnomnomnom)ics; Bang Minah

Minister of Recruitment: Durham

P.S. unlike my last AA post, this is 100% legit, the war flag has been edited heavily to ensure it complies with the P&W rules for flags, as some of our members are of the hebrew faith, and I'm the only gay southerner, and Bang Minah is some sort of pagan or whatever, so it's a perfect adaption of our diversity.

• Upvote 2

Marflebark, Aardful Advisor of the Aardwolf Empire.
Furry.
LGBT.

o/ Shuriken

Good luck out there, and don't forget to have fun.

Also, confusing DoW is confusing.

Edited by Dylan Pascua

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

tl;dr Shuriken and Celestial Union ODP, and Shuriken declares war on anyone VE is at war with (so Mensa and Roz Wei).

Zero activity on their conflicts page, so war is presumably declared as an excuse to fly their war new flag, which is a fabulous work of art

Edited by Woot
  • Upvote 1

I already posted in there once today, christ, you're too clingy.

Also, TL;DR: ODP with Clestial Union, DoW on whomever VE is at war with, new flag to use during war, yes, this war is an excuse for us to fly the flag, but we'll say its to help VE.

Furry.
LGBT.

now I get why Brocktimus Prime left and why you tried to take me out of the alliance. Good luck in rebuilding after losing the war.

naw, we wanted you out of the alliance you're a kid, and refused to follow orders from ministers, and conversing with a hostile alliance, and threatening to leave Skn to join a hostile alliance, and because you're a brat.  Brock left because he was butt-hurt that the majority vote was in favor of our war flag.  

Furry.
LGBT.

What hostile alliance? I have no connections whatsoever. I FOLLOWED EVERY IDIOTIC ORDER OF YOURS. And furthermore, you yourself declared that you wanted to stay neutral. Other than that you were not in favor of creating further ties 3 days ago when I put up a poll on the forums. This just shows that you change your mind faster than Usain bolt Runs. B)

well sadly it'll be a short war for us, as both of our leaders, BrocktimusPrime, and Viselli, bailed right after we agreed and posted the Dow, to join VE and Sparta.  Viselli was so butt-hurt about the flag vote winning that he removed me as a Minister before he bailed.  

Seriously folks, there are some REALLY butt-hurt people in this game... and they lead alliances... smh.

Furry.
LGBT.

well sadly it'll be a short war for us, as both of our leaders, BrocktimusPrime, and Viselli, bailed right after we agreed and posted the Dow, to join VE and Sparta. Viselli was so butt-hurt about the flag vote winning that he removed me as a Minister before he bailed.

Seriously folks, there are some REALLY butt-hurt people in this game... and they lead alliances... smh.

Sparta you say.

Well at least I have more people to add to my shit list. I'm surprised the butt hurt is that real.

Edited by Hooves

well sadly it'll be a short war for us, as both of our leaders, BrocktimusPrime, and Viselli, bailed right after we agreed and posted the Dow, to join VE and Sparta.  Viselli was so butt-hurt about the flag vote winning that he removed me as a Minister before he bailed.  

MKTn1sp.gif

Victory boys oh yeah.

That level of fail is pretty big I have to say. 

• Upvote 1