Great Mensa - Rose War Tracker

Lord of Puns

Haha, Inst got this rumor in the public PnW channel from Charles during their chat - who apparently had a bitter departure according to what Charles stated.  He didn't even have logs to back up his claims at all ( His admittance ).

I can tell you that isn't happening ( The separation of t$ and Mensa ).  Both alliances have been utmost respectful allies to one another and have clearly dominated the fields of battle together.

I almost want to get people to say random shit in public PnW channel just to see how many more rumors Inst will spew out.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

I still do not understand why any active players have not set Inst on ignore.  HE HAS ADMITTED THAT HE DOESN'T PLAY THIS GAME.  Stop giving him attention.

Sadly everyone has not. Therefore, and unfortunately, his blither blather requires a response.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Dude...Rose was building up military 2 weeks prior to us even raiding you. Do you *really* think they declared on us purely in defense of Vanguard?

More revisionism, I expect nothing less from Mensa. To answer your question though: Yes.

f0f41e8f.png

More revisionism, I expect nothing less from Mensa. To answer your question though: Yes.

What do you mean revisionism? Look at the Rose score charts and you'll see that they bulked up weeks before the conflict but then pussyfooted around for ages because they didn't have the balls to attack
  • Upvote 5

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

How I feel about MK is as follows:

#1, MK classic was awesome. The reason I hate Mensa is for the same reasons we hated NG; because they wanted to be cool like... well, if you want, I can use you if you want to disassociate myself with you. Rumors are going out that Synd is preparing to axe Mensa, so perhaps you can in fact do what you could never do in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), roll the NG-analogue for wanting to be cool like you.

#2, about our incident... well, I wouldn't mind if you spoke to everyone about it provided that I can speak to everyone about the other part of the incident, including what is "Tsar Bomba" or a North Korean Hydrogen Bomb dud. I really want to do so, let's bring it out in the open instead of insinuating it.

The only guy who advocated openly for that was a non gov member, which also deserted the alliance few days before war after saying otherwise to spare his pixels and now fields a nice "protected by rose " in his new pseudo adventure he calls an alliance.

I guess you can see how reliable he is as a source.

What do you mean revisionism? Look at the Rose score charts and you'll see that they bulked up weeks before the conflict but then pussyfooted around for ages because they didn't have the balls to attack

The score charts don't go back far enough to support this claim.

f0f41e8f.png

The score charts don't go back far enough to support this claim.

If I definitively proved that Rose began militarizing before the Vanguard conflict, you post the following: "I apologize,I was wrong. Forgive me daddy". If I can't prove it in the next 48 hours, I send $5Million to your nation (or alliance) for military repairs.

Sound like a deal?

Edited by Syrup

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

If I definitively proved that Rose began militarizing before the Vanguard conflict, you post the following: "I apologize,I was wrong. Forgive me daddy". If I can't prove it in the next 48 hours, I send $5Million to your nation (or alliance) for military repairs.

Sound like a deal?

If you can definitively prove your original statement, reproduced below, in the next 48 hours then that sounds like a deal.

Dude...Rose was building up military 2 weeks prior to us even raiding you.

Edited by UNKNOWN
f0f41e8f.png

How I feel about MK is as follows:

#1, MK classic was awesome. The reason I hate Mensa is for the same reasons we hated NG; because they wanted to be cool like... well, if you want, I can use you if you want to disassociate myself with you. Rumors are going out that Synd is preparing to axe Mensa, so perhaps you can in fact do what you could never do in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), roll the NG-analogue for wanting to be cool like you.

#2, about our incident... well, I wouldn't mind if you spoke to everyone about it provided that I can speak to everyone about the other part of the incident, including what is "Tsar Bomba" or a North Korean Hydrogen Bomb dud. I really want to do so, let's bring it out in the open instead of insinuating it.

#1 MK hated every other alliance in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) including our allies, shocking news. More shocking news: MK gov knew you were a little off and used your obsessive personality to do menial tasks.

#2 I'm assuming this is referring to the fact that MK/Umbrella kept nations of players that left alive, or it's referring to the multi ring KB/Babyjesus ran. Either way, all of those nations have been deleted (along with the tech), so I'm not sure why you feel you have some sort of trump card here? Plus it's a different game.

And with that, I'm done talking about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) on the PnW forums (my bad for responding to Inst guys). 

Edited by Dalinar
  • Upvote 4

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

The only guy who advocated openly for that was a non gov member, which also deserted the alliance few days before war after saying otherwise to spare his pixels and now fields a nice "protected by rose " in his new pseudo adventure he calls an alliance.

I guess you can see how reliable he is as a source.

...which he then abandoned after he realized he couldn't protect them from pirates. Honestly, I could see the whole thing wasn't going well, but I wanted to stick it out.

But no hard feelings here, I got some financial aid as a newbie and he made me leader of the alliance when he left, so I used it to write a little story then put my friend's inactive account in charge of it before going to apply to Pantheon, hah.

I don't know if any Mensa member cares about being cool here ( Well, maybe Syrup ), and Mensa takes their alliances very seriously.

*small snicker* Sounds about right. That was the first thing I thought when he said it, too, that Mensa members don't care about being cool -- they don't actively try to be cool, they just are. But I was trying not to engage him.  :rolleyes:

Sorry Syrup, I remember you from Congress. It's not bad, though!   ^_^

Edited by AstraKatG
  • Upvote 2

@IC:

Just like you used almost every other member of the alliance? I don't see the difference. I suppose at the very end, you guys decided you didn't like me, and from what I've heard you've retconned things that way, but I have been with you for long enough to know how you work and I'm neither surprised nor impressed.

About the "cheating", please note that I had a pretty decent connection in your alliance, and while you are free to deny everything, this is standard damage control tactics and it's more than just Babyjesus / King Brandon. But I don't actually care. I don't want to discuss it not because I'm treating it as a trump card; I talked to people and we agreed that you didn't really care whether or not I disclosed the material. I do, however. It has a personal value to me NOT to disclose your deep opsec, even though I definitely could. I guess I don't want to be like Xellos, but if you want to give me carte blanche to discuss this kind of stuff, be my guest, I'm not threatening you, I'm requesting it.

Also, I think there are two points I need to highlight.

First, it's not about you, it's about me. I had a discourse with HeoH over on the Umbrella forums and the first thing he said was that he wouldn't give me any of his money, and when I asked Umbrella people, a lot of them had that impression that I was trolling for money, instead of for advice and training.

That's a sort of narcissism. They think that everything revolves around them, instead of what it properly revolves around, me.

I'm kidding, of course, but the basic tenet of psychology, sociology, and economics is that agents are self-interested and act for their own purposes. They don't give you special privileges because your organization is narcissistic and has an inflated self-worth; remember, when you threw me out, I had already said I was leaving the community, and it was only being thrown out the second time that actually hurt because you had disrupted my plans to make the posts I wanted to and make plans that I wanted to.

You guys seriously think I was obsessed with being a member of your community, when it had already fallen from a glorious peak to a terrible nadir. Note my use of "classic MK". If I served in an obsessive way, it has nothing to do with psychosis or anything like that, it's purely cultural. Read up on the sociology of karoshi, guolaosi, and similar death by overwork phenomenon. People in East Asia tend to think that if anything is done, it has to be done properly, and that may entail extreme dedication and devotion.

MK was a job. MK was a commitment. When I made that mistake in October 2011, I suppose I betrayed that commitment, and perhaps that's the basis of my derangement. After all, I threatened to off myself if my actions led to the destruction of our alliance. Loyalty is life, duty is death. When the alliance died, though, I had no specific commitment to the community, having seen that many people had "issues" and that the standards of excellence that I had so admired in the alliance were far gone.

I think we both agree with that; we had talked on IRC about your goals with TKR.

The other part of this is that I try to be as fair and as objective as possible. When I talk about Partisan, I talk about how likable he is, even if my own biases are closer to the UPN and VE sides. I think that Partisan did a great job setting up Syndicate as the game hegemon, and in doing so he incarnates the best traditions of our old alliance.

MK, no matter what you do to me, or whatever happens, did certain things right and did certain things with excellence, and that's admirable, no matter what other things might be associated with it. For instance, I hear people rag about me because I supposedly admire Hitler. After reading Hannah Arendt, that's not true in the least, but I refuse to simplify and to see people as uniform patterns, and I recognize that people have both positives and negatives about them.

Like I said, I am saying this because of me, not because of you; I don't care all that much about what MK thinks about me and I don't see the benefit of going to a forum where, I hear, Voytek (ironically, the reason he's such a bitter and sniping &#33;@#&#036; is because he's woefully depressed, and the reason he's woefully depressed is because he's such a bitter and sniping &#33;@#&#036;. I hope he gets better, though) and Mello (I still think Mello is a wonderful person, but that's because I'm not the type that gets hurt by insults or put-downs) are driving everyone off and the community is shrinking, and you have a terrible sub-forum called Sunshine Square where everyone commiserates in misery.

===

The other thing I need to discuss is why I brought up the Vanguard member Prometheus. IMO, it will have no bearing on your (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) status, because this is just text logs and we can't prove what happened with him. However, if you want to bring up the stalking accusations, I need to be able to defend myself, and to do so, I need to contextualize things. That requires disclosure of MK deep opsec.

Format:

Date

Coalition

Alliance Name Member Count / Average Score / Total Score / Percent Change

Total Member Count / Average Score / Total Score / Percent Change

Total Soldiers / Total Tanks

Mensynd vs Paracovenant

06:25 PM Server '16.Feb.12

Mensynd

The Syndicate 61 / 1,349.73 / 82,333.38 (-0.9%)

Black Knights 105 / 692.71 / 72,734.50 (-4.9%)

The Knights Radiant 88 / 759.06 / 66,502.74 (-0.4%)

Mensa HQ 56 / 1005.93 / 56,331.88 (-0.2%)

Roz Wei 73 / 507.56 / 37,051.72 (+1.6%)

Seven Kingdoms 42 / 812.06 / 34,106.40 (-10.1%)

The Chola 49 / 473.16 / 23,184.89 (-7.4%)

Guardian 16 / 1,350.49 / 21,607.77 (+1.5%)

The Kings Parliament 28 / 607.68 / 17,015.15 (-2.7%)

The Coalition 9 / 1,610.49 / 14,494.43 (-0.6%)

Nuclear Knights 14 / 1001.84 / 14,025.79 (-6.5%)

The Jedi Order 20 / 620.68 / 12,413.61 (+2.0%)

Total 561 / 805.35 / 451,802.26 (+0.3%)

Total Soldiers 35,754,591 (+1.1%) / Total Tanks 1,685,189 (-1.9%) / Total Aircraft 217,673 205,306 (-5.7%)

Paracovenant

United Purple Nations 133 / 814.88 / 108,379.43 (-9.7%)

Viridian Entente 110 / 935.80 / 102,937.88 (-4.6%)

Rose 78 / 1040.56 / 81,163.31 (-0.3%)

Alpha 29 / 2,360.37 / 68,450.81 (-0.3%)

Cornerstone 39 / 1098.28 / 42,832.93 (-13.7%)

Phoenix 30 / 976.18 / 29,285.42 (+2.3%)

North American Confederacy 27 / 778.97 / 21,032.20 (-4.3%)

Vanguard 20 / 874.35 / 17,486.94 (-1.9%)

Shuriken 38 / 282.40 / 10,731.10 (-2.4%)

Total 504 / 956.94 / 482,300.02 (-10.6%)

Total Soldiers 27,659,748 (-13.6%) / Total Tanks 1,461,088 (-13.5%) / Total Aircraft 130,860 (-13.6%)

One other thing to bring up; if we're talking Synd - Mensa, with the war having gone the way it has, even if CS had accurate information, the situation has probably changed. Synd is more vulnerable than almost any time in its history, other than when it moved from Paragon to Mensa-bloc to form Mensynd. It needs Mensa, and the alliance is a natural one with no suitable surrogates. Perhaps if, say, Alpha were to defect to Syndsphere completely, and there are signals that it might, Mensa might become disposable, but at this stage the only way I can imagine that Mensynd would break up would be egos; if Pfeiffer thought that Partisan rubbed him the wrong way, and vice versa, and the last I heard they have good relations.