Alpha Annoucement

Placentica

Who said anything about being upset? I know the risks, it is what it is. I just felt like there was no more need to be cordial with an alliance I pegged as a mere limb of Rose ages ago.

Except there is more to it and everybody knows it. Where is your attack on tS? Mensa? TKP? So on? When you start wearing big boy pants tell me, I'll give you a thumbs up. 

Where is our attack on t$?  Did you even look at the treaty web before posting that?  Are you for real? 

You clearly haven't read up on our history and if you did, you'd know that were were a mere limb of Asgard.  Now that they abandoned us, we are just a dick without balls.  Worthless!!!!1111!!11

Or maybe we are balls without the d.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

Where is our attack on t$?  Did you even look at the treaty web before posting that?  Are you for real? 

You clearly haven't read up on our history and if you did, you'd know that were were a mere limb of Asgard.  Now that they abandoned us, we are just a dick without balls.  Worthless!!!!1111!!11

I know whats on the treaty web don't you worry. How does that counter what I said? Several alliances involved not just tS and like you said before, "you can do what you want" right. Oh well, no matter.

Again you keep harking back to the "start" like that means a thing to me. You could have been my protectorate at the start for all it matters, it's what developed afterwards that matters.

This topic is very entertaining. More popcorn please!

• Upvote 3

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

This topic is very entertaining. More popcorn please!

I ran out of popcorn back during to FSA thread. I have some goobers, and milk duds left if you want. I swear these last 2 month's have been so crazy I actually used the political scenarios here to write papers for my history classes. I got full credit on all for having a highly "abstract" polital situation that bordered on madness. THANKS ORBIS!
  • Upvote 4

Ily Placentica

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

The problem here is that you have no reason to be in this war, imo.  Sure, if people had recognized paperless defense of Vanguard, you could've jumped in with no issue from me.  But the general opinion of your side, which is completely fine to have, was that Mensa's MDPs activated because Rose hit them without a treaty.

So you are under the same standards.  You are also involved without a treaty.

Stop being so butthurt.  You thought you could bandwagon onto Rose for an easy fight and we aren't letting that happen.  Deal with it.

Your facts are also incorrect on so many levels I won't even address them.  We didn't even start off as a Rose protectorate, lol.

I really wanted to shitpost, what with this being a DoW on an alliance on "my side"...but that seems like reasonable logic up there.  Damn logic.  Damn reasonable.  Boo Alpha!  May you find your Omega sooner rather then later.

• Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy

I really wanted to shitpost, what with this being a DoW on an alliance on "my side"...but that seems like reasonable logic up there.  Damn logic.  Damn reasonable.  Boo Alpha!  May you find your Omega sooner rather then later.

You're our Omega. Come here bebe.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

hey sk, you can't say something nice. you just can't do that.

we are on the side and not the side of our allies and friends, but this is a good spot for us i believe. plus i think i'll take my first nuke this war! i'm looking forward to it...nom nom nom war nom nom nom nukes nom nom.

I liked this because Asgard is the balls.  :nyan:  :sheepy: 

By the way, TKP kept the left nut. :nyan: 

Greatnate still possesses old righty.    :sheepy:

I have to say the complaining of Roz Wei about being attacked is quite funny and i am so glad they are getting destroyed. Maybe it will teach them to stop joining wars where they think they can get away without taking any damage.

Yeah this is karma for hitting DEIC during our last war to gain some easy victories and RSS.

I have to say the complaining of Roz Wei about being attacked is quite funny and i am so glad they are getting destroyed. Maybe it will teach them to stop joining wars where they think they can get away without taking any damage.

Yeah this is karma for hitting DEIC during our last war to gain some easy victories and RSS.

It's no complaining about being attacked, it's about the nonsense being used as added justification (which is completely unneeded). We joined this war thinking we'd take no damage? I know this is an angle Rose and their boys are going for, but really now? Try harder please.

If thats what you like to think thats fine. Both aren't hugely comparable or anything, but if it's what you want to think then cool.

Woo! Look what we started! It feel great to reverse-troll people on this large of a scale.

Nice blitz Alpha. You hit pretty hard, though based on the circumstances and the buildups, that wasn't hard to do (when you have 2+ more cities than your targets that's too easy. Where's the challenge?). I'm still complimenting you.