Alpha Annoucement

Placentica

I wish there could be at least one DoW on Roz Wei every single day   :P

Congrats o/ Alpha.

I wish there could be at least one DoW on Ibrahim every single day :P

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

zD7vNDH.gif

Well I did always say Alpha couldn't be trusted to not be Rose's good little pet, I often think myself paranoid but these things are based on some levels of evidence so no surprise if I'm correct. You guys were a protectorate until nearly 40,000 score I believe, still Rose's in my book. Don't understand how so many alliances can have so little self respect they function essentially as Rose proxies, but leadership is hard I suppose. 

• Upvote 4

Well I did always say Alpha couldn't be trusted to not be Rose's good little pet, I often think myself paranoid but these things are based on some levels of evidence so no surprise if I'm correct. You guys were a protectorate until nearly 40,000 score I believe, still Rose's in my book. Don't understand how so many alliances can have so little self respect they function essentially as Rose proxies, but leadership is hard I suppose.

Maybe a little dramatic of commentary there, Rozalia. Sorry your opportunistic swing at Rose didn't work out quite as planned. ^_^
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

zD7vNDH.gif

If we behave, and papa Rose is in a good mood they take us on walks and feed us lots of tasty treats. And if it's storming we get to sleep on the bed!

• Upvote 6

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Seems like Rose's bushes are getting kinda droopy no? Can't save a dying flower. They always die in the end.

If you're having issues with wilting flowers, I reccomend mixing 3 teaspoons of sugar with cold water, then pouring it at the base of the flower! Some epson salt will help too! If this doesn't solve the issue you are having with wilting Roses' try adding a little more sugar and water!

Regards,

James.

• Upvote 1

Well I did always say Alpha couldn't be trusted to not be Rose's good little pet, I often think myself paranoid but these things are based on some levels of evidence so no surprise if I'm correct. You guys were a protectorate until nearly 40,000 score I believe, still Rose's in my book. Don't understand how so many alliances can have so little self respect they function essentially as Rose proxies, but leadership is hard I suppose.   Sorry my facts are so far off that I'm making a fool of myself posting this

The problem here is that you have no reason to be in this war, imo.  Sure, if people had recognized paperless defense of Vanguard, you could've jumped in with no issue from me.  But the general opinion of your side, which is completely fine to have, was that Mensa's MDPs activated because Rose hit them without a treaty.

So you are under the same standards.  You are also involved without a treaty.

Stop being so butthurt.  You thought you could bandwagon onto Rose for an easy fight and we aren't letting that happen.  Deal with it.

Your facts are also incorrect on so many levels I won't even address them.  We didn't even start off as a Rose protectorate, lol.

• Upvote 2

The problem here is that you have no reason to be in this war, imo.  Sure, if people had recognized paperless defense of Vanguard, you could've jumped in with no issue from me.  But the general opinion of your side, which is completely fine to have, was that Mensa's MDPs activated because Rose hit them without a treaty.

Stop being so butthurt.  You thought you could bandwagon onto Rose for an easy fight and we aren't letting that happen.  Deal with it.

Your facts are also incorrect on so many levels I won't even address them.  We didn't even start off as a Rose protectorate, lol.

Think my question got lost in the shuffle of I honestly don't remember which thread, so I'll ask it in your thread. You questioned someone (I think) on who were the aggressors here and who were the defenders. I was wondering if you could share your take on who are the aggressors in this war, and who are on the defensive. I don't mean tactically speaking, but politically.

scSqPGJ.gif

First we're paperless, you don't get to dictate to us if we have a reason or not to be involved, we do and thats that. Secondly whining about others not believing your sad excuse doesn't excuse your hypocrisy. Roz Wei for it's part didn't say anything on that matter, we are not hypocrites like yourself.

Easy fight? Do you "brainiacs" really think people don't know what you guys are going for. We were simply expected VE and somebody else, nothing more.

I didn't use the word "start".

Maybe a little dramatic of commentary there, Rozalia. Sorry your opportunistic swing at Rose didn't work out quite as planned. ^_^

Opportunistic? It's far from that unless you really thought I believed no one would help Rose.

If we behave, and papa Rose is in a good mood they take us on walks and feed us lots of tasty treats. And if it's storming we get to sleep on the bed!

Yeah I've seen that sort of talk from you before. It won't work on me.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I've seen that sort of talk from you before. It won't work on me.

Oh wow! Are you a time traveler? Are you by chance related to Marty McFly? I don't post on here very often so it must have been some time in the future. SUCH WOW.

First we're paperless, you don't get to dictate to us if we have a reason or not to be involved, we do and thats that. Secondly whining about others not believing your sad excuse doesn't excuse your hypocrisy. Roz Wei for it's part didn't say anything on that matter, we are not hypocrites like yourself.

Yep, you can do as you wish and we can also. You are here commenting and I'm replying to your bull&$#@.  I actually have a pretty generous view of paperless alliances.  I even defended one last war. Most just think you can be rolled, raided, or otherwise destroyed at any time.  I'm not one of these people.  Your replies clearly show you know nothing about me nor my leadership style.

But when you oA into a conflict (or paperless entry/no-treaty/oA/whatever), I have an obligation to defend my ally via MDP.  I think the only issue people are having with Roz Wei is you bandwagoned into this.

So suck it up, and stop being so upset you tried to bandwagon into this war and failed.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

Oh wow! Are you a time traveler? Are you by chance related to Marty McFly? I don't post on here very often so it must have been some time in the future. SUCH WOW.

No time travel needed, two wars back you were on here doing the same sort of business. 

Yep, you can do as you wish and we can also. You are here commenting and I'm replying to your bull&$#@.  I actually have a pretty generous view of paperless alliances.  I even defended on last war. Most just think you can be rolled, raided, or otherwise destroyed at any time.  I'm not one of those people. 

But when you oA into a conflict (or paperless entry/no-treaty/oA/whatever), I have an obligation to defend my ally via MDP. 

So suck it up, and stop being so upset you tried to bandwagon into this war and failed.

Who said anything about being upset? I know the risks, it is what it is. I just felt like there was no more need to be cordial with an alliance I pegged as a mere limb of Rose ages ago.

Except there is more to it and everybody knows it. Where is your attack on tS? Mensa? TKP? So on? When you start wearing big boy pants tell me, I'll give you a thumbs up. 

Who said anything about being upset? I know the risks, it is what it is. I just felt like there was no more need to be cordial with an alliance I pegged as a mere limb of Rose ages ago.

Except there is more to it and everybody knows it. Where is your attack on tS? Mensa? TKP? So on? When you start wearing big boy pants tell me, I'll give you a thumbs up. 

Wearing "big boy" pants - 28 vs 83. kek

Look Rozalia, everyone knows you're buttdevestated, anybody who gets called on their bullshit tends to be, but there's really no reason for you to be taking things to such extremes. Let your pixels do the talking. See you on the battlefield o/

• Upvote 1

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Wearing "big boy" pants - 28 vs 83. kek

Look Rozalia, everyone knows you're buttdevestated, anybody who gets called on their bullshit tends to be, but there's really no reason for you to be taking things to such extremes. Let your pixels do the talking. See you on the battlefield o/

Uh... yes, membership numbers is all that is relevant in the matter yes. 

Nope, not at all. This hasn't moved my "barometer" of feelings one inch in regards to Rose or VE. I am merely stating my opinion of Alpha, no more to it. 

Uh... yes, membership numbers is all that is relevant in the matter yes. 

Nope, not at all. This hasn't moved my "barometer" of feelings one inch in regards to Rose or VE. I am merely stating my opinion of Alpha, no more to it. 

Hey, you wanted to talk irrelevant bullshit, I happily obliged. What more do you want from me? 

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."