Charming Friends march to war!

Slimer

The last war when server went to crap, I liked CF and they liked me. It was the time when everyone hated them.

Now the critters want to eat us alive and keep the rest of body parts for later. Don't be fooled by their cute exterior. They are devilish little creatures that will harm even themselves to prove a point. As it is clear now...

What kinda friend would we be if we wouldn't even try to eat your flesh? Sounds rather insulting to turn that shit down.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

The last war when server went to crap, I liked CF and they liked me. It was the time when everyone hated them.

Now the critters want to eat us alive and keep the rest of body parts for later. Don't be fooled by their cute exterior. They are devilish little creatures that will harm even themselves to prove a point. As it is clear new ...

Idk I still like you tbh <3

• Upvote 1

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

Don't underestimate the power of the Charming Friends war machine. They have an extremely powerful mid tier because of their economics. They are pretty powerful

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Don't underestimate the power of the Charming Friends war machine. They have an extremely powerful mid tier because of their economics. They are pretty powerful

Oh now you compliment them. Not so long ago you were bashing them hard for taking a stand against fascist fanboys in this game. You were passionately against Satisfriend who was under attack of some neo-nazi role players. I guess times change. Now you consider him to be your war orc. The Charming Orcs should be their name, Saruman the new leader.

Go ahead, try to bite me. I am in your range... friend. :)

Kinda busy but I'll see if I can fit you in to my schedule. My people will be in touch, okay?

Edited by Satisfriend

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I'll touch you. Inappropriately.

tumblr_ndeatmIytz1tcugato1_500.gif

• Upvote 2

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Oh now you compliment them. Not so long ago you were bashing them hard for taking a stand against fascist fanboys in this game. You were passionately against Satisfriend who was under attack of some neo-nazi role players. I guess times change. Now you consider him to be your war orc. The Charming Orcs should be their name, Saruman the new leader.

Now that you mention it thats true. He was very anti Charming Friends from what I remember even joining the involved alliances just so he could hit them. Opinions can change over time I guess, but on it's own it comes off like sucking up because of being on the same side. Thats pretty deceptive behaviour but a lot of people do it I suppose.

• Upvote 4

Trust me, we remember.

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

The Orc lover cannot keep track of what he's blabbing about anymore. Saruman's duplicity further exposed:

1) http://prntscr.com/9zds2i

2) http://prntscr.com/9zdroe

after destroying, pillaging and stealing:

3)

BkOMFJT.gif

We've moved on. We are a forgiving bunch. But I mean idk I can still lol about it.

• Upvote 1

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

We've moved on. We are a forgiving bunch. But I mean idk I can still lol about it.

I'm not so forgiving. My shitlist is 5 feet long

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I believe that you were backing them and now you are against them so... Yeah, times change

I believe that you were backing them and now you are against them so... Yeah, times change

And where did I state I was against them? Use your demagoguery little better you old tart. This is a certified genius you're talking to, not an orc made out of incest.

• Upvote 1

And where did I state I was against them? Use your demagoguery little better you old tart. This is a certified genius you're talking to, not an orc made out of incest.

Orcs practise incest? I thought they just kidnap human and elven women for procreation.

• Upvote 1

Now that you mention it thats true. He was very anti Charming Friends from what I remember even joining the involved alliances just so he could hit them. Opinions can change over time I guess, but on it's own it comes off like sucking up because of being on the same side. Thats pretty deceptive behaviour but a lot of people do it I suppose.

I have no reason to suck up to them. It's not like I have any power over their decisions. It's just I don't hold grudges over stupid stuff that happened because of my own stupidity four months ago

Edited by Saruman

Satisfriend, I've always enjoyed your shitposting. Honestly though, this was a mistake on your part. At MENSA we are also fairly lighthearted when it comes to wars, but joining this war was a tactical error. Best of luck -- hopefully Rose paid you and you didn't do this for free.

Edited by Syrup

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

We support our allies in their efforts. TLF has been kind to us and it is them we stand with. Rose is cool enough I guess but they didn't ally us. ;)

Neitz ^.^'

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

We support our allies in their efforts. TLF has been kind to us and it is them we stand with. Rose is cool enough I guess but they didn't ally us. ;)

Our loss tbh

• Upvote 1

Satisfriend, I've always enjoyed your shitposting. Honestly though, this was a mistake on your part. At MENSA we are also fairly lighthearted when it comes to wars, but joining this war was a tactical error. Best of luck -- hopefully Rose paid you and you didn't do this for free.

The payment was the friends we got along the way. But as allied to TLF we can't back down on assisting them, no matter how big the enemy is. I trust you'd do the same. We sadly don't have the same experience and coordination as you do. But trust me when I say I do not underestimate either you or t$. We truly respect your military proves. However this is what it is, we'll hopefully learn a lot from this for future wars.

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg