Charming Friends march to war!

Slimer

Charming friends bullying itself is enough really, they really don't need any outside help for getting rolled.

Only a bully would say that!

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

For what it's worth: I'm impressed with CF's conduct throughout the war. You've been friendly throughout, despite adversity.

Props to you from the other side.

It's almost like they're trying to be charming... and friendly.

I don't like it. This isn't the vitriol and spit I was raised in.

• Upvote 5

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Other wars we have been involved in because of personal or moral reasons. This one, it's because we wanted to back up our friends and involve ourselves with some of the main events. So, it's a combination of spirits being less heated, and of us trying to be more liked by the general public than we have been during our existence. For example, I personally, and I think I can speak for most of us, don't really follow the bully narrative with any real conviction. It's shitty that the bigger alliances can raid at will with no repercussions, and we have been the targets of several Mensa raids over the last couple of months, so the narrative made sense, but backing up our friends was the primary motive.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Other wars we have been involved in because of personal or moral reasons. This one, it's because we wanted to back up our friends and involve ourselves with some of the main events.

Excellent. Now make "friends" (allies) according to your personal and moral values and everything will align.

For what it's worth: I'm impressed with CF's conduct throughout the war. You've been friendly throughout, despite adversity.

Quite so

People take war and losing pixels/destroying pixels way too seriously, their attitude throughout all of this has gained them more respect from me. ^_^

xzhPlEh.png?1

I don't know about you but I'm wearing an actual veil right now.

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Maybe it was worth going in to a hopeless war!

I don't know about you but I'm wearing an actual veil right now.

Congratulations on getting married!

• Upvote 1

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Let's have a wedding party?

Qc9CHg7.png

Let's have a wedding party?

Under the missile fireworks 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Is that a question that needs to be asked? I mean, look at the name of my city 8 ^_^

Edited by Slimer

I mean, they're called the Charming Friends for a reason... :P

I'm having fun firing missiles, because they're all I have left!

• Upvote 1

Qc9CHg7.png

Is that a question that needs to be asked? I mean, look at the name of my city 8 ^_^

That was the first time I looked at your city names, buddy. I lol'd

• Upvote 2

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png