Charming Friends march to war!

Slimer

Too late, we've already learned our lesson. Ahahaha suckers!

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

• Wiki Mod

How cute!  I didn't know Charming Friends was a real alliance.  I thought it was just a joke so we could go "lol, microdrama".  What's that?  Its the #34 alliance on Orbis?  It has 17 members and launched 11 wars? 

LOL, Microdrama.

They did better then rose did.

tl;dr: we’re padding Mensa HQ's kill stats

fixed ;)

I don't like to make excuses for ourselves. Tywin is right that it was a bad move on our part, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. We've learned a lot from this war though. Ships have usually helped us a lot against bigger/tougher/more foes and that's what we went with. But I guess that kinda move doesn't work as well with more experienced and bigger nations and alliances.

Don't feel to bad, your first major war is always a learning curve & the only thing to feel bad about is not learn from it.

Not much to do about people who have vastly more cities that have been knocked down in score to our score level. We can max every military unit at our size and still have less than someone with more cities :) we are smol and we did what we could for our allies with the information we were given. c'est la vie~~~

Which is exactly why your sides war planners should have paired you with larger nations.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

What would your example be of 'so many ships'? Nobody's rolling with max drydocks.

More then like 2?

• Upvote 4

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I had 5, but even if I swapped those out with 5 more factories, that would have been 1250 more tanks, kind of a pittance when all of my opponents had 12k+ tanks to my 7k :) 

Let's be honest, the deck was stacked from the beginning, but we're happy to run our pixels into your pixels and be good allies to TLF. We won't apologize for our strategies.

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod

I meant literally two ships, not two drydocks. And those extra tanks could very well mean the difference between losing & winning if you go in with a larger nation in front.

uhm, CF, last time I raided you, you had 3 people attack me all with inferior millitary and I destroyed all of you guys before peacing out... xdxd was fun I guess

What's your point? We remember you :P

• Upvote 1

uhm, CF, last time I raided you, you had 3 people attack me all with inferior millitary and I destroyed all of you guys before peacing out... xdxd was fun I guess

Didn't you almost get &#33;@#&#036;ed over because you ran out of money? Maybe I'm just thinking about Pedro again.

Anyway, we'll adapt or die. The circle of life.

• Upvote 1

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Didn't you almost get !@#$ed over because you ran out of money? Maybe I'm just thinking about Pedro again.

Not at all, I raided about 3-4m from all you guys that attacked me and had a bunch of money laying around anyways... I peaced out because I'm cool like that.

Also, I'm sure you'll adapt. You're so charming after all.  ;)

Edited by ischelle

Didn't you almost get !@#$ed over because you ran out of money? Maybe I'm just thinking about Pedro again.

Yeah, I pretty distinctly remember turning the tide.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Not at all, I raided about 3-4m from all you guys that attacked me and had a bunch of money laying around anyways... I peaced out because I'm cool like that.

Not really how I remember it but eh, you were a polite raider at least.

• Upvote 2

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Not really how I remember it but eh, you were a polite raider at least.

Still got the 'peace' messages where I pretty much say 'All your armies are destroyed... but let's peace'.

Either way you guys disappointed me. I was hoping after I attack your leader you'll fill up my last defensive slot :P

Either way you guys disappointed me. I was hoping after I attack your leader you'll fill up my last defensive slot :P

Baby, it's just day one. And our leader? You mean me?

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Admitting mistake is the first step towards learning. I think you show wisdom and in the end, despite your early mistakes, show strength of character and have proven to be a respectable enemy. Not that CF is TKRs enemy by any means. It just so happens you're on the "other side".

Realistically we don't feel like anybody's enemy here, we just wanted to get in on the fun, and we're friends with TLF, so it made sense.

• Upvote 2

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png