Charming Friends march to war!

Slimer

The payment was the friends we got along the way. But as allied to TLF we can't back down on assisting them, no matter how big the enemy is. I trust you'd do the same. We sadly don't have the same experience and coordination as you do. But trust me when I say I do not underestimate either you or t$. We truly respect your military proves. However this is what it is, we'll hopefully learn a lot from this for future wars.

i"M GOIGN FULL SAIYAN RN. You may have zero'd my thousands of tanks but when I rise I will rise in a most dramatic fashion (until I encounter the next bad guy I can't beat)!

That's the plan Wayne.  Slimer will then put up a story about killing a lion and share it on Facebook to rally up the internet warriors to protest a man's business.

It'll be Cecil the Lion part 2.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's the plan Wayne.  Slimer will then put up a story about killing a lion and share it on Facebook to rally up the internet warriors to protest a man's business.

It'll be Cecil the Lion part 2.

I guess you'll never get a break, huh? First bullied by mods and soon bullied by social justice warriors.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

You know say what you want about the Rose blitz, at least their people weren't doing naval blockades as the first attack instead like our genius charming friends here. At least Rose tried.

This is far from the truth. Rose's mid tier had a crappy airforce and near max navy. Those ships sunk within the first day and now my planes only have infra to bomb... poor things

Just ask your man Abbas ;)

Edited by Piratemonkey
  • Upvote 2

Nerd4Lyfe, brah.!@#$ hate us, cuz they ain't us!

I guess I'll name our war as Freaks vs. Geeks then?

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

This is far from the truth. Rose's mid tier had a crappy airforce and near max navy. Those ships sunk within the first day and now my planes only have infra to bomb... poor things

Just ask your man Abbas ;)

It's not about keeping ships or a crappy airforce, it's about starting with naval attacks over people who will crush you on both air and ground otherwise. That's just stupid. 

• Upvote 1

It's not about keeping ships or a crappy airforce, it's about starting with naval attacks over people who will crush you on both air and ground otherwise. That's just stupid.

Wasting ya breath explaining to some people, farhan.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

This has been fun so far.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

I'm afraid I'm not following. Rose seems to have started with naval attacks, at least on my end and I did just that: crushed them in the air. Their ships sunk within a day, leaving their tanks wide open to an air assault. I would have agreed with you if they had invested way more in their airforce. We wouldn't have crushed them if they just maxed air. Pretty simple thing to do.

I'm really only referring to sub-1k builds. But from most accounts, seems like Rose did exactly what you are calling stupid.

Edited by Piratemonkey

I'm afraid I'm not following. Rose seems to have started with naval attacks, at least on my end and I did just that: crushed them in the air. Your guys' ships sunk within a day, leaving your tanks wide open to an air assault. I would have agreed with you if you guys had invested way more in your airforce. We wouldn't have crushed you if you just maxed air. Pretty simple thing to do.

I'm really only referring to sub-1k builds. But from most accounts, seems like Rose did exactly what you are calling stupid.

He's not in Rose fyi

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

derp, mobile version of forums sucks. Edited all the pronouns xD Sorry Mensa bro.

Anyway, I disagree Rose tried, but their blitz against Mensa may have been different than ours. So I could be wrong 🙃

Edited by Piratemonkey

derp, mobile version of forums sucks. Edited all the pronouns xD Sorry Mensa bro.

Anyway, I disagree Rose tried, but their blitz against Mensa may have been different than ours. So I could be wrong

TKR didn't get blitzed by Rose, TKR declared on Rose, but okay.

• Upvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

TKR didn't get blitzed by Rose, TKR declared on Rose, but okay.

If I had said that, my last sentence would have said "but Rose's blitz against Mensa could have been different than theirs on TKR."

But that's not what I said did I? We had a blitz against Rose. "Ours" assumes TKR possession. I'm sorry if that was confusing for you. We declared almost immediately in defense of Mensa. Meaning whatever strategy Rose had for their intial blitz we happened to counter, meaning the >150 ships I encountered stationed in their weak mid tier were either defensive or meant to attack and blockade Mensa. Seems like a load of stupid to me.

Edited by Piratemonkey

I don't like to make excuses for ourselves. Tywin is right that it was a bad move on our part, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. We've learned a lot from this war though. Ships have usually helped us a lot against bigger/tougher/more foes and that's what we went with. But I guess that kinda move doesn't work as well with more experienced and bigger nations and alliances.

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I don't like to make excuses for ourselves. Tywin is right that it was a bad move on our part, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. We've learned a lot from this war though. Ships have usually helped us a lot against bigger/tougher/more foes and that's what we went with. But I guess that kinda move doesn't work as well with more experienced and bigger nations and alliances.

There is a very good reason why you don't see a buttload of ships in Mensa...

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I still think there's a lot to be said for an effective naval blockade, but it shouldn't be the first move. In my wars I launched a blockade, but it's because I'm vastly outnumbered in every other field, I had to do something.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

There is a very good reason why you don't see a buttload of ships in Mensa...

I know that. We can't compete with it, considering most in our range have a few more cities than even our top players, who all had maxed out planes. I'm not gonna point fingers though, it's what happened, I don't owning up to my fault. We took a risk and it didn't pan out. C'est la vie.

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I know that. We can't compete with it, considering most in our range have a few more cities than even our top players, who all had maxed out planes. I'm not gonna point fingers though, it's what happened, I don't owning up to my fault. We took a risk and it didn't pan out. C'est la vie.

Nothing stopping you from building your account in the correct way.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Nothing stopping you from building your account in the correct way.

Not much to do about people who have vastly more cities that have been knocked down in score to our score level. We can max every military unit at our size and still have less than someone with more cities :) we are smol and we did what we could for our allies with the information we were given. c'est la vie~~~

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png